Nicole by OPI Lacquer Exclusive uploaded by Jenah L.

BY NICOLE BY OPI

Refreshing bright green nail polish, packed with shine. Exclusive shade to target. Part of the something about spring collection. It s dbp, toluene and formaldehyde free.

• I have read great reviews on this color nail lacquer, by Nicole, ...1 Answers
Nicole by OPI Lacquer Exclusive
  • "However, I later got the coral color because I thought I found the perfect brand of nail polish, but it pretty much chipped the same day and took forever to dry compared to the first color that I got." in 5 reviews
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
I'm a red polish fanatic and I probably own too many. This one takes the cake since it's OPI. It glides on my nails, has a good price point, and lasts me for a while. I usually have 6-10 OPI bottles in my nail polish stash and the Nicole brand is one of them. I love it and I'm sure I'll buy more when I run out.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
Gorgeous vibrant color! Color pops beautifully after 2 coats. Long-lasting stay. Always get compliments when wearing this shade!
Rhianna J.
Review for: Pink-nic in the Park
The Nicole by OPI line of nail polish is my all time favorite nail polish I can buy at Target. While Target does carry other brands of nail polish this one has many of shades of very girly colors, including this pink! The only downside to the product is the bottle shape can make it a little hard to store sometimes.
allison s.
Gallatin, TN
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
Ive been really trying to get into nicole polishes but the slow drying chipping is hard to get used to its fairly expensive if it isn't going to last long on my nails but the colors are fantastic
LAURAN Z.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
Gorgeous color... but not totally opaque. needs a couple coats to hold up to the color you see in the bottle.... opi typically makes a good polish, and the nicole brand usually has really nice colors :) just needs to be paired with a good base coat and top coat to slow down chipping.
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
Found that this brand of nail polish is just as nice as OPI, and lasts long.
Lauren M.
Midland City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
Overall, I have found that the OPI brand has the best nail polishes. This color stained my nails a little, but otherwise it has been great. Yes, it is on the expensive side, but many chain stores run this brand on sale (not all colors) and coupons for this brand can usually be found in Summer and Fall (that's when I have noticed the biggest amount of coupons). I've never spent more than $5 on a bottle of nail polish from them.
Rose Of Sharon S.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
The colors of the Nicole by OPI line are beautiful, and the formulation is ok. Unfortunately it's over priced and the brush design is awful. I've only bought the one's I have from Marshall's when they're in bundles of 2 for $6, and that's borderline too expensive. Over half the brushes are uneven and junky. This polish chips easily and the brush doesn't allow for easy application.

Bottom line: There is better polish out there.
Anne S.
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
This color is gorgeous and the name is hilarious. However, it needed at least three coats. Also, it stained my nails despite using a high-quality base coat
Jessica F.
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
OPI is one of the best polishes out there in my opinion. I always choose their brand when I get my nails done. Always looks great and stays on well.
Lorraine R.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I have read great reviews on this color nail lacquer, by Nicole, so I was wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase this today?