Nicole by OPI Lacquer Exclusive uploaded by Jenah L.

BY NICOLE BY OPI

Refreshing bright green nail polish, packed with shine. Exclusive shade to target. Part of the something about spring collection. It s dbp, toluene and formaldehyde free.

• I have read great reviews on this color nail lacquer, by Nicole, ...1 Answers
Nicole by OPI Lacquer Exclusive
  • "However, I later got the coral color because I thought I found the perfect brand of nail polish, but it pretty much chipped the same day and took forever to dry compared to the first color that I got." in 5 reviews
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
I'm a red polish fanatic and I probably own too many. This one takes the cake since it's OPI. It glides on my nails, has a good price point, and lasts me for a while. I usually have 6-10 OPI bottles in my nail polish stash and the Nicole brand is one of them. I love it and I'm sure I'll buy more when I run out.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
I love this nail polish so much it doesn't chip like other nail polishes do ! It drys fast and leaves no smudge !! Other nail polishes take a long time to dry ! I've used this nail polish since 7th grade !
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
Love the nail polish color is bold and it last long . Does not chip much for someone who is always using their hands. Will always purchase this brand in particular. One of my favs
Brittany B.
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
O.P.I. is one of my favorite nail polishes. They have lots of great colors, they go on smoothly, and you don't need more then two coats to get the desired color. O.P.I. also dries pretty quickly so you don't have to worry about smudges has much has other brands.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
Its color is very beautiful, I've used it several times and have been satisfied with the results, it is a little difficult to remove when you want it not to use more but the rest is highly recommended
Momo M.
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
I love this nail polish! I love everything about this nail polish, like the color, the consistency, the brand, and I just absolutely love anything by opi!
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
This is my favorite red nail polish. It doesn't chip easily and it lasts a long time. If you want it to last even longer, just apply a top coat!
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
I love this color! This is a classic red and I adore it. This was the first Nicole by OPI polish that I've owned and I adore it. Lasts forever!
Heidi B.
Review for: Iceberg Lotus
Gorgeous vibrant color! Color pops beautifully after 2 coats. Long-lasting stay. Always get compliments when wearing this shade!
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
Review for: That's Totally Red-ical!
I love this color!!! I have always loved OPI and thus exclusive lacquer is a definite must!!!
Lorraine R.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I have read great reviews on this color nail lacquer, by Nicole, so I was wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase this today?