BY NICODERM CQ #31 in Smoking Cessation

NicoDerm CQ Clear 2-Week Step 1 Stop Smoking Aid Patches.
With patented SmartControl Technology.
Nicotine Transdermal System 21mg Delivered Over 24 Hours.
If You Smoke:
More than 10 cigarettes per day: start with step 1.
10 or less cigarettes per day: start with step 2.
14 Clear Patches. see more...

amy j.
amy j.
Humble, TX
They didn't stick well to the spot you put it on and if you started to sweat a little bit they came right off was not happy with this product at all
connie b.
connie b.
Elkhart, IN
I used this product and successful. Quit smoking!
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
There are a lot of people in my family who have used this. It did keep us from smoking AS MUCH as we usually do, however it doesn't stick well to your skin, if you sweat just a little it's coming off. Seems like it has no lasting effects. On my arm it made the arm I put it on hurt. Maybe it's just me. It also raised my blood pressure to, but smoking does that as well.
morgan M.
morgan M.
This product is so easy to use. just stick one on and go! i love that they have different levels, so if you are a light smoker, you start at the lowest level and it takes less time then a heavy smoker. I smoked a pack a day for 10 plus years, and just celebrated my 7th year as an ex smoker. I highly recommend this product.
Marcella T.
Marcella T.
Tallahassee, FL
It didn't stick well, caused skin irritation, and made my heart speed. I have finally quit but not by using this.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
I have used this a few times to quit smoking and never had any luck. I never found a place that it would stick and last all day. I applied a new patch in the morning and by late afternoon it seemed to wear off. I had some mild skin irritation from the adhesive. I forgot to take it off a few times at night and had very bizarre dreams
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
We have tried these several times and they just don't stick well to our skin and fall off during the day
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Does anyone know if this has actually helped people quit smoking? I'm a smoker and would love to quit.