GroceryPantryNickles
glazed Twirls Donut Fair, 11 oz

Nickles glazed Twirls Donut Fair, 11 oz

by Nickles

When your sweet tooth calls, answer it with donut fair glazed twirls. A bag full Of delightful little donuts that make the perfect snack. Great with a tall glass Of ice-cold milk, a steaming cup Of coffee, or even just all by themselves. There's plenty To share, but we'll understand if you don't want To. Made w/10% vegetable shortening. Ingredients- Ingredients- Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oils, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following- Defatted Soy Flour, Corn Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Wheat Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Mono & Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Dextrin, Buttermilk, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Guar Gum, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Annatto & Turmeric Extract (Color), Karaya Gum, Eggs, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Agar Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Carboxymethyl Cellulose.

Food Allergen Statements: Wheat, soy, egg, milk

Container Type: Bag

Form: Grain

Count: 1

Flavor: Glazed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nickles glazed Twirls Donut Fair, 11 oz!
Heather A.
1,643 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Nickles donuts! I prefer these to the other brands of bagged mini donuts. I think these are softer, moister and have more flavor. They're all very budget friendly! My kids love these and we usually buy these as road trip snacks as well. Always satisfied with this brand and I loved the glazed!

Looking for your answer?