MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerNicki Minaj
Trini Girl Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/33oz Ladies Fragrance

Nicki Minaj Trini Girl Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.3oz Ladies Fragrance

by Nicki Minaj

A floral fruity fragrance for young women Fresh, sweet, juicy, tropical, warm & enchanting Top notes of litchi, blood orange, quince & sorbet Heart notes of apple blossom, Trinidadian chaconia flower & dewy leaves Base notes of white musk & coconut...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nicki Minaj Trini Girl Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.3oz Ladies Fragrance!
Cici H.
Lawrence, MA
Nicki Minaj Trini Girl Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.3oz Ladies Fragrance uploaded by Cici H.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this fragrance in my collection. I have good reviews from friends and family even random people. I wear to go out to the club or social groups. I recommend to add to your perfume collection. It's my first time purchasing Nicki Minaj and i will buy again once i finish. 100 percent love 💞
Kelsey P.
Calgary, AB
Love this scent! It’s very sweet and sexy. I find it hard to find a perfume that I can wear daily without being too overpowering and this stuff is great! I find it doesn’t last all day but the scent and packaging is great!

Looking for your answer?