Nicki Minaj The Pink Print Perfume

by Nicki Minaj

The Pink Print fragrance embodies the multi-dimensional, personal and raw story Nicki tells in her latest album 'the Pink Print'. Staying true to Nicki's personality, the fragrance will maintain a playful and sassy vibe while connecting with fans on a more personal level. The fragrance was inspired to intimately portray Nicki Minaj and her evolution as an artist. It weaves together playful pops of pink, sleek seduction. These sensations combine to create a multi-faceted sensuality that shines with brilliance.

Does this perfume have a fruity/sweet smell? I have her other perfumes which I love but I never got a chance to buy this one.
Start your review of Nicki Minaj The Pink Print Perfume!
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Nicki Minaj The Pink Print Perfume uploaded by Lupita T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love is so soft not overpowering at all I think is a spring or summer scent love the coconut 🥥 smell The fragrance opens with lush, tropical fruits sparkling bright on top of a creamy white floral heart. The bottom notes provide the soft smoothness of musk's for a succulent, feminine, and warm finish.
Ricky P.
Salt Lake City, UT
Amazing! This fragrance is so addicting. It's warm and sexy but always empowers you to do your best through out day. This scent is a very "boss lady" smell, ain't no one gunna mess with you. Smell sophisticated and sexy at the same time. Love this, highly recommend.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
This is my vacation perfume. It is flirty, fun, bright & sexy. I use two spritzes and randomly smell it throughout the day. This perfume doesn't really change scent over the day like some others do. More fruity than floral IMO. Very cute bottle too!
Heather B.
I Love Nicki Minaj. ALL Of Her Perfumes Smell Amazing! Also The Scent Is Long Lasting And If You Get A Big Bottle It Will Last You For A Long Time!
Dion F.
Portage, MI
One of my all time favorite scents! It is so floral and tropical. This scent is way on the sexy side and is prefect for a hot date, or a night at the club. It’s great for the summer, but I love it so much I use it all year long. Nicki never disappoints with packaging it is so cute and expensive looking.
Waleska G.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love the smells of this line, every one is perfect for all occasions. The perfumes are not over the top, they’re sexy in subtle way.
Christal M.
I didn't like how it smelled. The design is cute as always.  But the smell wasnt for me at all, not strong enough.
Kerrie P.
Tolleson, AZ
Love Nikki Minaj only perfume I get and will wear wasn’t a fan of this one and hate that it was stolen
Rosa E.
Bronx, NY
I loveeee this scent! It is so fresh and clean and light. I would definitely recommend it. It is long lasting. This is my #GiftCrush.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
I have every perfume she has created, this is probably my second least favorite... it smells good, but I think it smells too strong. Even if you just spray one mist. It's too much.