BY NICKI MINAJ

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume
  • "The bottle looks better then the perfume smells for the first time i was actually mad that a perfumes scent lasted all day" in 11 reviews
  • "This Perfume smells amazing and its also a long lasting fragrance and come sin a pretty bottle" in 10 reviews
  • "smells great and also the bottle is just so good the way it is all designed alot of thought went into this bottle of perfume fresh smell thats lasts " in 8 reviews
  • "Even if this smelled good (which it doesn't), I would never buy this because of the way the bottle looks." in 7 reviews
  • "The scent is very pretty and kind of similar to Justin Biebers first perfume, someday, and it's a little bit sweeter and fruitier than viva la juicy. " in 7 reviews
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Omg I have been a Clinique brat for over a decade but my neighbor let me try this and now I'm hooked. I won't be giving up my Clinique because I love it but this will be a new regular as well. A good everyday scent and the price is really good
Ashley B.
This perfume is my all time favorite. I have went through multiple bottles of this. The smell is a nice not overwhelming smell. I also bought the darker hot pink one which is a similar smell but this will always be my favorite scent.
Caitlyn C.
Newcastle
If I could give this product 0 stars I would! When I bought it I liked it at first but it has such a high level of alcohol in the perfume that every time I wore it I was asked if I was drinking liquor. I highly don’t recommend this!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite perfume! I love Nicki Minaj, thats what originally made me buy this in the first place. I got the big bottle from Macys and it was a bit pricey. The smell is really unique which i love. The lotion smells amazing, and its not greasy which is something i really look for in a lotion. Bottle is a little obnoxious but thats what makes Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj
Amanda L.
This perfume I went into Walmart and tested it and for the price I don't think its worth it honestly it has a scent that im not fond of plus you have to keep applying it because it didn't seem to be strong enough ! Not a fan of this perfume!
Karina M.
Clovis, CA
Even tho people find the purfume bottle creppy I like it. I love the scent but I fell like it's not very long lasting. I am a first time user of this purfune. Yes I find it to be a nice bottle. Yes I would totally recommend this to others.
Ashley J.
Sellersburg
This sexy smell makes me feel so feminine. It is worth the price tag for sure. It is one of my favorite perfumes to use! The scent is sweet but sexy smelling. If your looking for a great buy this is for you!!!!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Generic sweet fruity jasmine just like a million other celebrity fragrances.
The bottles actually the only thing that interests me about this fragrance, I like creative bottles even if they're tacky like this one.
Eduardito M.
Denver
This Pink Friday perfume is the only one I wear every Friday !!! I simply just love the exotic design and the long lasting exquisite fragrance. I will totally recommend this perfume and if you can get the biggest one as I am sure you will love it and eventually want more like myself 😂.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is one of my all time favorites when it comes to perfumes. It smells amazing and I'm not normally super into girlie smelling scents, but this one changed my mind. Not to mention, the bottle is absolutely adorable! This is a product that I will continue to repurchase!
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
Who thinks the bottle itself is not appealing?
Jackie P.
Frankfort, IN
I llove Nicki! I want to get it but if it's as bad as people say I want to have more opinions!Please tell me what you thinl should I get it or not?:o
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI
Can somebody tell me what this smells like? I've heard it smells "cheap" but I mean the actual flavors she used?
Kelsey G.
How would you describe the scent?
Jessica K.
Describe the fragrance in one word