BY NICKI MINAJ

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume
  • "The bottle looks better then the perfume smells for the first time i was actually mad that a perfumes scent lasted all day" in 11 reviews
  • "This Perfume smells amazing and its also a long lasting fragrance and come sin a pretty bottle" in 10 reviews
  • "smells great and also the bottle is just so good the way it is all designed alot of thought went into this bottle of perfume fresh smell thats lasts " in 8 reviews
  • "Even though the bottle is a little creepy I still love the smell and the long lasting smell" in 8 reviews
  • "Even if this smelled good (which it doesn't), I would never buy this because of the way the bottle looks." in 7 reviews
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I am so late to the party with this fragrance. It’s all things girly, super feminine and sweet. I love how it’s not over powering but definitely instatement making. this is the perfect gift for super feminine confident women. Very affordable and sold at drugstores and department stores. Score a small bottle for $20 or larger for $27 at CVS.
abby ♡.
Santa Cruz
The perfume is great for all occasions and I tend to wear it on a regular basis. The bottle is somewhat odd but it is unique and I love it regardless. It lasts a long time and I got it at T.J. Maxx a while back and still have it. I would buy this again as it's definitely one of my favorites.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
I was a big fan of it but now that I'm older I'm not. The smell is nice but a little too sweet and I don't think it stays on too long. The bottle is pretty cute I love it even if it's a tad creepy. Wouldn't buy again definitely for a teenager.
Caitlyn C.
Newcastle
If I could give this product 0 stars I would! When I bought it I liked it at first but it has such a high level of alcohol in the perfume that every time I wore it I was asked if I was drinking liquor. I highly don’t recommend this!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This was a sale for me. The packaging is kind of creepy. It doesn't look as nice in person the smell is good but it changes after I put it on and I'm not a fan of how strong it is. I was just overall by the entire experience
Hannah M.
Definitely my favorite celebrity perfume! I am not the biggest Nicki fan, but she makes a nice perfume. Perfumes are very personal and work differently with everyone's body chemistry. For me, this one works perfectly. It does not stay as potent all day as it does the first 1/3, but it leaves a nice linger behind. I've gotten many compliments when I wore this perfume, and a few even asked what I was wearing because they liked it so much. I bought a second bottle for when my current one runs out!
Amanda L.
This perfume I went into Walmart and tested it and for the price I don't think its worth it honestly it has a scent that im not fond of plus you have to keep applying it because it didn't seem to be strong enough ! Not a fan of this perfume!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite perfume! I love Nicki Minaj, thats what originally made me buy this in the first place. I got the big bottle from Macys and it was a bit pricey. The smell is really unique which i love. The lotion smells amazing, and its not greasy which is something i really look for in a lotion. Bottle is a little obnoxious but thats what makes Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj
Karina M.
Clovis, CA
Even tho people find the purfume bottle creppy I like it. I love the scent but I fell like it's not very long lasting. I am a first time user of this purfune. Yes I find it to be a nice bottle. Yes I would totally recommend this to others.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Generic sweet fruity jasmine just like a million other celebrity fragrances.
The bottles actually the only thing that interests me about this fragrance, I like creative bottles even if they're tacky like this one.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Who thinks the bottle itself is not appealing?
Jackie P.
Frankfort , IN
I llove Nicki! I want to get it but if it's as bad as people say I want to have more opinions!Please tell me what you thinl should I get it or not?:o
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI
Can somebody tell me what this smells like? I've heard it smells "cheap" but I mean the actual flavors she used?
Kelsey G.
How would you describe the scent?
Jessica K.
Describe the fragrance in one word