Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Gift Set

by Nicki Minaj

Pink Friday Nicki Minaj Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

I know this isnโ€™t a โ€œnewโ€ scent, but Iโ€™ve heard it was pretty good, any reviews anyone is willing to share, and where did you purchase it?
Always look for gift sets . Basically getting free things for the same price !!!!! Xoxo
How would you rate this fragrance? Is it one of your favorites? ~jessnherguys~
Start your review of Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Gift Set!
Product Highlights
โ€œThe lotion and the body wash are the same way.โ€ in reviews
โ€œI got this perfume last year and got so many compliments when I wore it.โ€ in reviews
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday  Gift Set uploaded by Lupita T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love all nicki Minaj fragrances they all smell great and this is no difference after juicy couture this is my second favorite Fragrance Notes TOP: Star fruit, Mandarin, Boysenberry HEART: Lotus, Jasmine Petals BASE: Caramelized Pear, Vanilla, Musk and Wood
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
This is absolutely one of my favorite fragrances that I've ever had! I'm completely obsessed! I highly recommend!
Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday  Gift Set uploaded by Julienn G.
Omg omg this is so worth getting! The packaging is so cute and pink and fun! I bought it at K-Mart and the packaging is so cute. It's met all of my expectations and I would definitely get it again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€
Ricky P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this scent! I've bought 5 bottles of pink Friday! It smells amazing and stays on all day long. I own all of her other fragrance besides the deluxe & special editions of pink Friday. I love them all. I highly recommend.
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
This is a beautiful scented perfume. It goes with any time of the day and it's one of my all time favorites! The packaging is also beautiful and I buy a new one every few months. I recommend to anyone who is a fragrance fan
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
I love this smell!!! It's fruity and sweet but not in a teeny bopper way. I took my boyfriend with me to pick a perfume and this one was the runner up! It's packaging is gorgeous too and cute to display on my vanity. So I recommend this to everyone!
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I used to buy this perfume all the time. It has a nice scent and I loved to buy it in the gift set. In fact when they have it out during Christmas I usually buy 2 sets. They last all year and its a great price.
Emelina V.
stockton, CA
thes only perfume i use. Has a unique fruity smell not you average perfume. Very boujee.
Elexis S.
Smells so good and lasts all day long. I will definitely keep purchasing her perfume because I have yet to be dissapointed with her but I will say the lotion is not for me because it's just to sparkly I feel like a walking disco ball.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This perfume smells delicious. It very long lasting and affordable. Try it you won't be disappointed!!