BY NICKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY

Sassy. Fearless. Feminine. Step into a bright new world, one that is larger than life. Jump on this ride and get your world spinning with Pink Friday Nicki Minaj. Sparkling with mouth-watering fruits, the fragrance imparts a playful cloud of pink floral petals that whisper the sultry warmth of vanilla, skin musks and woods. Striking from all angles, the stunning statuesque bottle, just like Nicki, shines in the spotlight. Make life fearlessly fun with the intoxicating new fragrance, Pink Friday Nicki Minaj. Experience Pink Friday Nicki Minaj with this 3.40 oz Eau de Parfum Spray. Top Notes: Starfruit, Italian Mandarin, Boysenberry.

Yanny E.
Los Mochis
Tiene un empaque muy original, y buen aroma, la cadenita con el nombre de Nicki se me hizo lo mas cool del mundo, muy recomendado este perfume con un aroma unico y agradable Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum Spray
samantha m.
little rock, AR
I love the design of this perfume. Usually they are either boring, ugly or have a classy look. I love how fun Nicki's fragrance is. It smells sweet and not overbearing but I do wish it were longer lasting or a tad stronger.
Lauren N.
Palm Coast, FL
This smells ok. It has a very fruity like smell with a little musk . It’s not my favorite but the bottle is super cute . I feel this fragrance has a cheap smell to it . Similar to what Justin bieber and Taylor Swift came out with
Jeana P.
I love this perfume, it has always been a favorite of mine because it just smells so good. It’s almost like a floral mixed with fruit plus the bottle is perfect to put on your vanity once you’ve finished it
Kayla C.
Bakersfield , CA
As much as I do NOT like Nikki Minaj , somebody got this for me as a gift and by far one of thee best smelling perfumes I’ve had, had in years and always - never fails, ALWAYS gets compliments.
Paige P.
I just purchased this @ TJMaxx, and it smells very fruity and sweet. I have about 5 of her fragrances already. I need to stop, but seriously it smells so girly and sweet. It is definitely a Summer scent. I live in Florida so it's perfect not too strong.
Elisha S.
Blanchard
Got mine at TJ Maxx so the price was super good, it lasted me quite a long time and smelled amazing. I got a lot of compliments on it and really like it. I would recommend and will probably buy again in the future
Amanda J.
I’m not a huge fan of this perfume. The scent isn’t that great. It smells very fruity. The scent doesn’t last very long on the skin. The bottle is very heavy. I do not recommend this perfume!
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this product and the scent. It is not overpowering and lasts all day long. The one thing that I do not like is the bottle itself; it is super heavy and I cannot tell you how many times that I have dropped it on my toes. I bought this product at Kohls and I found it to be reasonably priced. I would totally buy this product again!
catherine c.
Davenport, FL
I got a sample of this perfume, and I went and bought the actual bottle. I never thought I would buy this perfume, but I am glad that I was wrong! This kind of reminds me of Juicy Couture perfume. Its a yummy smell that I would wear every day for sure!
Kerri B.
Corp Christi, TX
I got this perfume when it first came out & it was amazing!!! I haven't been able to find it anymore. Does anyone know if this is still made or selling? If so, where can I get some at??
Tiana G.
Where can I buy this product ? Any pros and cons ?
Hàylee R.
Denver, CO
How much did it cost and where did you get it from?
Rosanna C.
Toronto, ON
I love this perfume. The scent is amazing but i have a question regarding the staying power. I find that it doesn't last very long and has to be reapplied often. I was talking to someone who mentioned that it might not work with my body chemistry. Is this actually something that can happen ? has anyone else had this problem with this perfume ?
Aleya D.
Is this perfume like a fruity scent? Or floral?

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.