Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum

by Nicki Minaj

Pink Friday Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum ? Does it smell for a long time?
Any one excited ? New album in August has to mean new perfume ?!?!? Nicki Minaj ~ Pink Friday (new)
Start your review of Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Courtlyn P.
Magee, MS
I love this perfume. It last all day and it is not too strong. I love the sweet scent it gives off. Highly recommend this product!
Ashaki B.
OMG I can not...like when this first came out I wanted this so bad , I heard so many good reviews and people were raving about Nicki Minaj parfum. I swear when I get my hands on this perfume I'm going to wear it more than I wear Bath & Body works Perfume.
Raquel M.
I received this as a gift and it has a very nice scent! It was a little on the stronger side for me but I eventually got used to it. I love it!
Nikki H.
Cape Coral, FL
If you love sweet smelling perfume,then this is for you. I like to wear as a stand alone or cocktailed with Ed Hardy.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
One of my favorites from Nikki Minaj , I love all of her perfumes! They smell so good. Not to sweet, not to floral just the perfect everyday scent! I would definitely recommend this perfume. It is expensive but it’s worth it. Great quality
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday  Eau de Parfum uploaded by Mario G.
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum is my favorite edition of Nicki Minaj's PinknFriday perfume collection.
kia B.
Newnan, GA
This perfume smells great and I always get compliments on it when j wear it.
This perfume smells great and I always get compliments on it when j wear it.
Ashley M.
Memphis, TN
I'm so late on this product but it smells absolutely amazing! If you like Ed hardy then you will love this! Great for spring and summer!
Nicole J.
Flint, MI
I love this perfume!! Its a girly scent that reminds me of beautiful flowers. It smells amazing I'm very happy with this purchase, only thing I would say is be careful with the top, I can see being in a big hurry and pulling the top off and breaking it (I think its the long hair, it makes you need to lift it up more.
Keisha T.
RICHMOND, VA
This is by far my FAVORITE scent in the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Parfum Scent. I like it because it is for the more mature women who doesn't want to smell sweet. I wear it often and love the attention I receive when I wear it. I'm always being asked what I'm wearing. So proud of Nicki and her brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Millina M.
Middlesbrough
il y a 2 ans
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum ? Does it smell for a long time?
Dante D. il y a 6 mois