BY NICKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY

For sultry skin that captivates attention, this sparkling body lotion is delicately dosed with shimmer and the intoxicating scent of Pink Friday Nicki Minaj. Body Lotion. see more...

• How does it smell 1 Answers
  • Is this as strong as the perfume?! Is there like a set for a set pr...3 Answers
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
I unfortunately have sensitive skin so this was a big no no. it came with the perfume pack I purchased at Walgreens. I tested it on a small area and I broke out. But her perfume and the smell is good off this lotion so I can't even say anything negative, it's just my bad skin.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Body Lotion, 6.8 oz
I love the perfume Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum Spray so naturally I love this in lotion form! This really does a fantastic job at hydrating your skin! It has glitter in it, I have warned you! The glitter is not overkill though, I actually think it gives your skin a nice glow in the sunlight. I definitely recommend this! It smells amazing!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Review for: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Body Lotion, 6.8 oz
Love this lotion! The scent is strong and there is a very slight shimmer to it. I would recommend purchasing this.
Clara F.
Clara F.
Review for: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Body Lotion, 6.8 oz
This lotion is amazing I would use this everyday and people would think it was perfume hah
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nicki minaj..I got this lotion in a box set last christmas.i love the smell i just wish it didn't have so much glitter in it.but its still nice
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I use this at work and although I'm not a can of nicki, everyone tells me how great i smell and loves the perfume. Deffinatley a great scent
Sandra Y.
Sandra Y.
It smells really good but thee only down side to me is that it gives a lot of sparkle to your body. It's very hard to wash off the sparkles off of my hands. :( I would not recommend to people who don't like sparkly skin. But I would recommend it because it smells really good.
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with the scent, however I wish they offered one without the glitter. My daughters love it and wear the lotion often (have made several purchases). However, I am an adult and would only wear this going to a certain club scene because of the glitter content.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
This smells amazing. it smells like candy floss and feels amazing. it leaves you smelling like candy for about 2 hours and then fades to a flower smell. the moisturizing part leaves your body so smooth
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Naples, FL
It's smell amazing, I've tried it multiple times. No changing back. I recommend it to everyone.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Is this as strong as the perfume?! Is there like a set for a set price?! I love this scent!!!!
Darienne T.