Nicki Minaj Onika Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's

by Nicki Minaj

Shop Kohl's for your favorite celebrity fragrances, including this Nicki Minaj Onika eau de parfum spray.

Who's ready for the new fragrance?
Love love love . Is this anyone else's favorite scent by Nicki?
Start your review of Nicki Minaj Onika Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's!
Nichole  R.
Orlando, FL
Nicki Minaj Onika Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's uploaded by Nichole  R.
Love Onika I got it for a real good price I recommend getting all her fragrances even the body spray
Ricky P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this scent as an everyday or even a night out. It's sexy, playful, and everyone loves the smell. Last all day long or night long. Sweet and flowery notes, a must have for a boss a** b***h! Hope you loves this scent as much as I do.
Relly H.
Bronx
I just love the smell and it lasts long. It is amazing and yes I would recommend this to others
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
2,053 reviews
Nicki Minaj Onika Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's uploaded by Wendy  C.
I love this perfume!!!! Onika packs a punch compared to Pink Friday in the longevity department!! Pear and starfruit with hints of sweetness and floral is what I pick up!! Sillage is moderate on me.....Its just a wonderful fruity scent!! I highly rec this perfume!!!
Aliyah B.
Sanford, NC
Onika has to be one of my favorites. Never been the one to wear fragrances but this changed me. I wear it every day because it smells so great. I would absolutely keep purchasing this and I 100% recommend.
Brianna W.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is MY scent! I struggle with fragrance because I not only do I want to enjoy the scent, but I also need to feel that it really represents me well, which this absolutely does. I hope it never gets discontinued!
Jennifer R.
Compton
Nicky Minajs perfume all smell so good! It’s super long lasting, i always purchase them when I’m already running out of one Bc I love wearing them during the day or when I go to school!
Jessica P.
This one isn’t one of my favorites. It smells good, but just isn’t what I typically go for. I feel like it has a coconut scent to it which makes me feel like it smells kind of like sunscreen.
Tammeasha N.
Stockton, CA
Nicki Minaj Onika Eau de Parfum Spray - Women's uploaded by Tammeasha N.
I love this scent, Its girly & sexy it last all day on my clothes...The bottle is so cute , Try the whole collection
Heather N.
Lock Haven
My fav. Is Pink Friday an this one is just like it but has a bit of a different smell an last all day great price as well.