BY NICKI MINAJ

Shop Kohl's for your favorite celebrity fragrances, including this Nicki Minaj Onika eau de parfum spray. see more...

Allie M.
Reno
I LOVE this perfume. This is my go to everyday! It stays on ALL day unlike body sprays and I get SO many compliments on it. I would highly recommend because I searched high and low when I went to buy it again and I got it on sale at Khols!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Def my go to perfume in the summer not only is it a nice fruity scent for summer but if u sweat in the toasty summer this perfume still smells good. Def my go to.
Wendy C.
I love this perfume!!!! Onika packs a punch compared to Pink Friday in the longevity department!!

Pear and starfruit with hints of sweetness and floral is what I pick up!! Sillage is moderate on me.....Its just a wonderful fruity scent!! I highly rec this perfume!!!

Morgan D.
I have yet to have a Nicki Minaj perfume that I am not obsessed with! I have 6 bottles total and I'm not ashamed! Everywhere I go, no matter the scent I'm wearing, I get told I smell amazing! Onika was my last purchased scent, and I'm in love! It is my favorite besides the original Pink Friday scent!
Ricky P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this scent as an everyday or even a night out. It's sexy, playful, and everyone loves the smell. Last all day long or night long. Sweet and flowery notes, a must have for a boss a** b***h! Hope you loves this scent as much as I do.
Influenster M.
The bottle is so gorgeous, and it smells so beautiful too. This was my first purchase from HSN.com (Home Shopping Network). I luckly scored it for $40 dollars. I have it in the 3.4 oz. It literally compliments my vanity.
Meagen C.
Lebanon, OH
All of Nicki Minaj's perfumes are on my wonderful list, but this one... It's unlike the other two. It's more sophisticated and sexy. I love this one so much!
King S.
This is my favorite of the nicki fragrance line. The scent is very “bad gyal” powerful lol. I love it and it’s affordable
Kirk S.
Miramichi
Nicki has done it again . Long lasting . Great fragrance . Decent price . This will be a hit to anyone . Nicki fan . Or not . And another cool bottle redesign xo
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I love the packaging on this product and the scent it nice but it’s a bit off for me, smells of a weird vanilla or similar to that, it’s nice enough and I do wear it but not something I’d buy again personally
Kirk S.
Miramichi
Love love love . Is this anyone else's favorite scent by Nicki?