Nicki Minaj Onika Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Mario G.

BY NICKI MINAJ

The evocative bottle embodies a super sexy confidence inspired by Nicki's unique and seductive style. This fiery new "doll" is the latest collectible to join the coveted Nicki Minaj collection of fragrances. The Fragrance opens with fresh Pear, sparkling with the sensuous taste of Starfuit and Mandarin (Notes: Pear, Star fruit, Mandarin)HEART BEATA daring touch of flirtation makes the heart race, as Water Lily and Orchid blush with petals of Osmanthus. (Notes: Water Lily, Orchid, Osmanthus)THRILL Intoxicatingly seductive, the dry down envelops the sheer mystery of Sugarcane, White Musk and Cedar Wood. (Notes: Sugar Cane, White Musk, Cedar Wood). see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
I found this perfume on sale and thought "What the heck". I bought it and was SO thrilled with my purchase. It smells fantastic! It's my "daily use" perfume. Not over bearing, and very light/sweet smell. By far one of my favorite perfumes that I own.

Also, the packaging is amazing. Very unique! I love it!
Whittney l.
Bristol, VA
Onika is by far my favorite perfume right now. The scent last much longer than my Britney scents I own. I bought the 1.7oz bottle but I will be buying more.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Nicki Minaj Onika Eau de Parfum Spray is one of my top favorite secnts from Nicki Minaj's perfume collection. I use this one more than the other 7 I have.
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
This has a pretty smell, not in my top picks by her but the bottle is designed amazingly!!! Can't wait for another new fragrance by her!
shaidae g.
Absecon, NJ
I have gotten it as a christmas gift and i love it and i love her , it smells soo good i just love to wear it on special occasions
Itzel A.
I have the whole collection, and I have to say this one smells as good as the others! Long lasting, I wear this to work everyday. The scent is very feminine, the packaging is adorable.
Aaminah A.
I absolutely loved the smell of this perfume when I saw it in store, I grabbed it as soon as it was on sale, but since owning I haven't enjoyed it so much, it's sweet and feminine, but I just don't reach for it.