Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz

by Nicki Minaj

Sultry. Glamorous. Confident. Rule your queendom with Minajesty. Launched by the design house of nicki minaj in the year 2013. This feminine fragrance has a blend of red berries, lemon, peach, magnolia, frangipani, orchid, tonka bean, vanilla, and musk. It is recommended for casual wear. With its outrageous and sexy presence, the striking bottle is a glamorous statement, enticing fans to collect the next, must-have doll in the Nicki Minaj collection. Eau de Parfum Spray

Have any of you guys tried any Nicki Minaj Perfumes?
What’s this smell like ?
Who's still wearing years later ?.. I have 2 bottles left . Ps. New one in canada ?
Start your review of Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz!
Daniel A.
Montebello , CA
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Daniel A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this on Amazon recently and I’m not even sure if I received an authentic one because the bottle is different than I remember . The scent is different too. it’s not bad but it smells like a generic Walmart body mist. I wouldn’t repurchase
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz I love the cute bottle, but the perfume itself is without direction. In one aspect it’s fruity. In another it is aquatic. Then again it’s sort of floral. But they all mix together like a witch brew, doing nothing for my nose. It has decent longevity and sillage. I wouldn’t ever grab for it even to go to the store, but I can definitely see some women enjoying the fruity essence. It’s just not for me.
Daly P.
Las Piedras
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Daly P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume is one of my favorites, it has a very good fixation and it has a delicious smell, I love it !![product:nicki-minaj-minajesty-eau-de-parfum-spray,-3.4-oz]
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Precious H.
I love all of Nicki Minaj perfumes ! I think I have all the perfumes that she released. I love this one. It’s a fun fruity scent. Perfect fit the summertime💕 good value, I recommend.
Nichole R.
Orlando, FL
Love all my collection of Nicki Minaji perfume and sprays trini girl is one of my favorite
Carolyn G.
I love the packaging of this perfume because it looks like a gift and it has lotion and something else that I forgot. There's nothing to improve about this because the packaging and bottle anr unique. This also has a nice "I'm that woman" type of smell.
Angelica M.
Riverdale , MD
This perfume smells amazing it's not to strong lieght weight scent but strong enough to have you smelling good the longevity of the scent isn't very good but it's good enough for when running an erran ! I purchased mine at Burlington as a set for the price of 20$!!
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Lupita T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love ❤️ I have bought it many times and gifted as well and everybody falls in love with it the scent is perfect ..Fragrance Notes TOP: Red Berries, Lemon, Peach HEART: Magnolia, Frangipani, Orchid BASE: Tonka Bean, White Musk, Cedarwood
Marsha D.
Martin, TN
All of the the Nicki Minaj perfumes smell great... but the smell does not last long.... not high end but reasonably priced—- not to cry over and smell great for a few hours..... and pretend... overall—-it does not smell like a low end product —-but it does not last like a high end product.
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve had this perfume for a long time and I still love it till this day! Its super flirty, sweet, and floral and perfect for the summer time! I love Nicki so much for creating such a bomb fragrance!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...