Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum, Pink Friday, 1 fl oz uploaded by Claire H.

BY NICKI MINAJ

Sassy Fearless Feminine Perfect for anyone 4 Moderate strength 5 Flowery 8 Casual 10 1-5 hours scent life An intoxicating fragrance by Nicki Minaj. The sparkling fragrance imparts a playful cloud of pink floral petals that whisper the sultry warmth of fruit, vanilla, skin musks and woods. see more...

Buy on Walmart
C J.
I love the scent of this perfume. It's subtle & girlie. A little goes a long way though. It's long lasting and I use this daily. It was a decent price. The bottle is a little top heavy and the tiniest bump will send Ms Nicki toppling over.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
Favorite scent ever!!!!!!! Especially for summer this is the perfect, fruity, floral, and flirty scent. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this - not even joking I've been stopped in the street. Highly recommend.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love the way this fragrance smells on my skin, when it is first sprayed...it smells a bit fruity but still pretty sweet. There isn't much of a floral scent and does not smell powdery at all which is amazing, especially during the way. It doesn't smell spicy or strong...

After the fragrance settles, the fruitiness wears off a bit and a light vanilla scent begins to take over. I think this mixture of vanilla and fruit makes it so unique. It does last for a while and begins to wear off after about 4 hours but around this time, the scent will linger on your skin and makes a great personal scent.

If needed, you can reapply the fragrance so that the smell will be more prominent but I don't find that necessary if I'm just going about my day-to-day activities like when I'm in my college class or going out to grab a quick bite.
Tai H.
La Mesa, CA
I like the smell. It's subtle, however, I don't think the smell lasts long enough. The thing I really dislike about this perfume is the bottle. It's a little creepy to me. I feel like someone is staring back at me. I know it sounds silly, but I think they could have come up with a prettier shape for the bottle.
Molly C.
la quinta, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes I love this sent so much! It doesn't last for a very long time only like 3-4 hours! I wish it would last longer because it's one of the best fragrances I have and also love the packaging too!
Perla S.
Los Angeles
OMG I love this perfume it smells so good my perfume already finish but still I have the perfume it one of my first perfume ever I really recommend this perfume for u guys
paloma s.
The smell is pleasant, the only thing I do not like is that it does not smell much and it does not last long when you apply it. The price was reasonable and the bottle looks great.
Alondra E.
San Jose, CA
Love the smell but hate the packaging design.. Super oddly shaped! I think it would have looked cuter if the face was not gold, it kind of throws off the color scheme.
Tori R.
Aurora, IL
Love this scent along with the packaging, not too bulky but so unique and cute!! The scent isn't too lasting but hey-- it's nicki minaj so if you're a true fan, i recommend buying it!! :)
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Never thought I would buy Nicki Minaj perfume but I did and I live it. The smell is sweet and slightly floral. Not too harsh either, cute packaging.