Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum, Pink Friday, 1 fl oz

by Nicki Minaj

Sassy Fearless Feminine Perfect for anyone 4 Moderate strength 5 Flowery 8 Casual 10 1-5 hours scent life An intoxicating fragrance by Nicki Minaj. The sparkling fragrance imparts a playful cloud of pink floral petals that whisper the sultry warmth of fruit, vanilla, skin musks and woods.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum, Pink Friday, 1 fl oz!
concetta B.
Deltona, FL
Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum, Pink Friday, 1 fl oz uploaded by concetta B.
This is another one of my favorites! It’s nice t strong at all but soft and sweet smelling! It’s a great value and awesome packaging! The scent lasts all day and I would definitely recommend to other that love Good fragrances!
Paulina B.
Briarwood, NY
Favorite scent ever!!!!!!! Especially for summer this is the perfect, fruity, floral, and flirty scent. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this - not even joking I've been stopped in the street. Highly recommend.
C J.
I love the scent of this perfume. It's subtle & girlie. A little goes a long way though. It's long lasting and I use this daily. It was a decent price. The bottle is a little top heavy and the tiniest bump will send Ms Nicki toppling over.
Molly C.
la quinta, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes I love this sent so much! It doesn't last for a very long time only like 3-4 hours! I wish it would last longer because it's one of the best fragrances I have and also love the packaging too!
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love the way this fragrance smells on my skin, when it is first sprayed...it smells a bit fruity but still pretty sweet. There isn't much of a floral scent and does not smell powdery at all which is amazing, especially during the way. It doesn't smell spicy or strong... After the fragrance settles, the fruitiness wears off a bit and a light vanilla scent begins to take over. I think this mixture of vanilla and fruit makes it so unique. It does last for a while and begins to wear off after about 4 hours but around this time, the scent will linger on your skin and makes a great personal scent. If needed, you can reapply the fragrance so that the smell will be more prominent but I don't find that necessary if I'm just going about my day-to-day activities like when I'm in my college class or going out to grab a quick bite.
Amber J.
North bend , OR
I love the smell of this it's pretty strong at first and I feel u get enough for how much your paying but it don't last as long as it should
Neffateria C.
Indianapolis, IN
All of the Nicki Minaj scents I have tried I absolutely love them. I would have to say she has a wide range of scents from fruity and playful to grown and sexy. The bottle is very creative and so Nicki, I don’t have anything bad to say about them. Get yours today and scent will have you feeling yourself!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Love this scent, smells light and fruity. I do believe it’s like 25$ a bottle, give or take a few bucks depending on where you get it. Definitely worth it in my opinion, the bottles are very nicely made & designed/decorated, very thick glass bottles. Only a few squirts & the scent lingers all day, making the bottles last a good while!
Derly A.
Cullman, AL
I got the special when it first came out it was my first one ever ticket and I’ve always have to have it from now on
Ariana M.
Columbia, SC
This perfume is a must have! Even though I prefer cardi b than niki Minaj I still like it. I put it in my suitcase when I went on a trip and the hair got blue marks. The scents is super good! Very long lasting as well. I would recommend it!

Looking for your answer?