Nicki Minaj 8 oz. Fine Fragrance Mist - The Pinkprint

by Nicki Minaj

From Nicki Minaj, the pinkprint 8 oz. fine fragrance mist is sure to become your new favorite indulgence. This intoxicating spray opens with bergamot, pink grapefruit and passion fruit, while the heart is comprised of composed of nectarine, frangipani, orange blossom, heliotrope and roses. Hints of coconut, driftwood and sandalwood complete this irresistible fragrance mist.

Fragrance Notes: Citrus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nicki Minaj 8 oz. Fine Fragrance Mist - The Pinkprint!
Jenny S.
Mankato
The smell is very noticeable and pleasant but not overpowering. I also liked it it sticks with me throughout the day
Toni C.
Nicki Minaj 8 oz. Fine Fragrance Mist - The Pinkprint uploaded by Toni C.
Long lasting yummy unique scent. Can't compare it to any other scents I own. Is one of my favourites for when I want a strong long lasting spray but not as heavy as perfume. Although lasts just as long as perfume. Pretty design on bottle and I've had this a long time and it's lasted ages.

Looking for your answer?