Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Chase, Zuma, uploaded by Natasha C.Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Chase, Zuma, uploaded by Natasha C.Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Chase, Zuma, uploaded by Natasha C.

BY PAW PATROL

Race to the ruff-ruff rescue with paw patrol rescue racers 3-pack! With real working wheels, chase, zuma and ryder race into action. Cruise with the paw patrol by collecting all of the paw patrol racers. Together, your child s imagination will be lit up with pup inspired rescue missions full of friendship, teamwork and bravery. No job is too big and no pup is too small. Race to the ruff-ruff rescue with paw patrol racers!â feature 1. Race to the ruff-ruff rescue with chase, zuma and ryder in the paw patrol rescue racers 3-pack!â â feature 2. Paw patrol racers have real working wheels so you can race to the ruff-ruff rescue with your... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend and my self have bought my daughter ever single paw patrol character and I can say my daughter till this day still plays with them. They are such great toys and I just love the tv shoe it can teach kids alot. The whole set was a little pricy but to make her happy makes me happy.
Natasha C.
Dorchester , MA
My grandson LOVES Paw Patrol and especially these lil guys. He can play with them without them falling out. He's 2 1/2 so he's very rough with them but they take all his drops, hits and crashes.
Kiah E.
One of the hardest toys to find, every time I go they only have sky and Everest. My son LOVES them. He takes one to school for show and tell to tell what kind of dog they are and the colors of their vehicles. Great, inexpensive toys.
Desiree g.
These are perfect! My daughter is a huge Paw Patrol fan, has many of the PP toys as well. The card are small enough that she can carry all 3, but big enough that j don't have to worry about my son getting them and chocking! I just wish they were pull back and go, but she doesn't seem to mind one bit that they aren't!
chynna r.
Olive Branch , MS
MY DAUGHTER IS IN LOVE WITH THE PAW PATROL. SHE HAS A BLAST PLAYING WITH HER CARS, SHE DOESN'T LIKE ANYONE TOUCHING THEM. THE SIZE ARE WHAT MAKES THEM GREAT. JUST THE RIGHT SIZE TO MAKE ANYTIME PLAY TIME
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Love these! My son loves the Paw Patrol but the big trucks are too big to carry to church and stuff. but these smaller ones are perfect! The pups are connected to their trucks so he can't lose the pieces.
Jenny g.
Ocala, FL
My son loves cars and he loves paw patrol so these were perfect for him. They are a great toy but they are kind of pricey. I recommend getting them if the are on sale.
Cathleen L.
Summerville, SC
Perfect gifts for my 3 year old nephew! He loves anything paw patrol! He got a lot of these for christmas and has been playing with them ever since.
April V.
North Augusta, SC
These was such a perfect gift for my 4 year old son. We bought him all of them for Christmas this past year. He hasn't stopped playing with it yet!
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
One of my sons favorite toys. He is always playing with them. The price was great and they are made pretty durable. He takes them every where!!!!