Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Chase, Zuma, uploaded by Natasha C.Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Chase, Zuma, uploaded by Natasha C.Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Rescue Racers 3pk Vehicle Set Chase, Zuma, uploaded by Natasha C.

BY PAW PATROL

Race to the ruff-ruff rescue with paw patrol rescue racers 3-pack! With real working wheels, chase, zuma and ryder race into action. Cruise with the paw patrol by collecting all of the paw patrol racers. Together, your child s imagination will be lit up with pup inspired rescue missions full of friendship, teamwork and bravery. No job is too big and no pup is too small. Race to the ruff-ruff rescue with paw patrol racers!â feature 1. Race to the ruff-ruff rescue with chase, zuma and ryder in the paw patrol rescue racers 3-pack!â â feature 2. Paw patrol racers have real working wheels so you can race to the ruff-ruff rescue with your... see more...

Kiah E.
Kiah E.
One of the hardest toys to find, every time I go they only have sky and Everest. My son LOVES them. He takes one to school for show and tell to tell what kind of dog they are and the colors of their vehicles. Great, inexpensive toys.
maria b.
maria b.
Just bought these cars and another on for my boys for Christmas present . they love paw patrol and im pretty sure they are going to love them!
Mireya Z.
Mireya Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
Super adorable and for the price it's worth the money my son loves them and can't get enough .he has started collecting them all!
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
My boyfriend and my self have bought my daughter ever single paw patrol character and I can say my daughter till this day still plays with them. They are such great toys and I just love the tv shoe it can teach kids alot. The whole set was a little pricy but to make her happy makes me happy.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Dorchester , MA
My grandson LOVES Paw Patrol and especially these lil guys. He can play with them without them falling out. He's 2 1/2 so he's very rough with them but they take all his drops, hits and crashes.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
My little one loves cars as well as paw patrol. They make a great toy but can be a little pricey. Keep an eye out for when they go on sale.
Maria T.
Maria T.
My son only has chase in these toys. They are very fun to play with and my son loves them.
Teri s.
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
New show and of course my son loves it. I was so excited to see these at our local Walmart, he loves them in the bath.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
My sons favorite show and toys! He has every one of then and although the.g. are well made and durable, they are a little pricey
Jenny g.
Jenny g.
Ocala, FL
My son loves cars and he loves paw patrol so these were perfect for him. They are a great toy but they are kind of pricey. I recommend getting them if the are on sale.