BY PAW PATROL

Bring home your favorite police pup with the real talking chase plush! This soft and cuddly adventurer is full of real sounds and phrases straight from paw patrol! Just give his belly a squeeze to listen to what he s has to say! With his trusty police cap helmet, chase is always ready for adventure. He knows no job is too big and no pup is too small, inspiring bravery, friendship and teamwork with each and every adventure. And when the adventure is over you can easily remove his helmet for bed. Bring home the adventure of paw patrol with the soft and cuddly real talking chase!â feature 1. Real talking chase is made from soft plush... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Markela H.
Markela H.
This is my favorite spring find. my son loves paw patrol & this pup keeps him busy for forever. it has a few sayings, but he mostly just uses it to go on adventures. mommy must have
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
My daughter had to have this Chase! I have noticed it has become a bit pily after being washed. We found him at Walmart and he goes everywhere with her. The only complaint I would say is the wearing down after washing.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
My little guy loves his talking Chase. He is easy to use and still soft enough to cuddle. I love that there is an off button so he can still sleep with him.
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
My son loves paw patrol and he absolutely loves this plush especially when it talks he is even repeating it
Montana S.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
Got this as a stocking stuffer from santa, and my three year old LOVED it! I got multipule ones and he was very excited.
Heather s.
Heather s.
My niece loves chase he's her favorite from paw patrol this is a very educating cartoon for children I personally love it myself :)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
This is the Best christmas present my son got for christmas. He loves him and wont sleep without him. If hes not in his line of site he will go looking for chase.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Is this very soft or is it pretty rigid?
Cambridge, ON
What phrases does Chase say?
Cambridge, ON
What phrases does Chase say?