Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Raspberry Rescue Scented Bubble Bath, 24 fl oz uploaded by Amanda E.Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Raspberry Rescue Scented Bubble Bath, 24 fl oz uploaded by Crystajlove

BY GENERIC

Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Raspberry Rescue Scented Bubble Bath: Gentle formula Tear free Hypoallergenic Pediatrician and dermatologist tested see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah A.
I really enjoyed the light fluffy bubbles that this created. You couldn’t smell it really, but it added moisture to the bath. The more Dean moved around in the tub, the more bubbles this bubble bath made. I will repurchase, because Dean loves a good bubble bath. This bottle lasted a long time, because he only does a bubble bath once a week. He doesn’t try to eat the bubbles and a lot of the time, he doesn’t pay much attention to them, except for when he wants to smash all the bubbles. He will move around so much that the bubbles just keep recreating. He’s such a silly determined boy. I wonder who he gets that from? lol
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This is great for a bubble bath with my toddler. The scent is great and it is a large bottle. Found at Walmart. I plan to repurchase because it is affordable and effective. I would recommend this to other parents!
Amber B.
I actually don’t mind the scent at all. I wasn’t very impressed because it made hardly any bubbles. Like it coated the top of the bath with a thin layer of bubbles, which faded by the first 2-5 minutes.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
This bubble bath has a very strong berry scent to it, and though it’s probably just because it’s Paw Patrol this is my sons favorite bubble bath! It does produce a lot of bubbles and they last quite awhile compared to other brands I’ve used, the scent just seems a bit strong at first.
Carly M.
China Grove, NC
This is one of my daughter's favorite bubble bath. It smells great. Claims it doesn't cause eye irritation and we haven't experienced that. The only reason its not 5 stars is that the consistency is slightly too watery.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
My kids love this bubble bath. The scent is super artificial, but the bubbles last a while and make the kids happy. When empty, I refill the character bottles with other bubble scents.
Crystajlove
Dallas , TX
My son loves paw patrol and I was so happy to even see that this bubble bath was at Walmart. It's so awesome love it. My son loves bubble baths and to think he could use a paw patrol bubble bath was even better.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
My son loves this bubble bath. It's smells really good and suds up pretty good. We always get it from our local Walmart for about $3. Worth the price to me and I would definitely recommend for other kids to use it.
Jill G.
Brunswick , OH
My son had fun with this in the bath but when you read the label it has too many ingredients that I don't think my kid should be sitting in for a long period of time in the bath.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Bought this for my son for easter and he loves it. It’s not expensive at all. And it smells great. And it makes a lot of bubbles.