Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - On A Roll Marshall uploaded by patty a.

BY PAW PATROL #52 in Toys

Marshall to the ruff-ruff rescue! Spring into action as marshall turns his doghouse into a firetruck to save the day! This pup and vehicle combination is loaded with transforming action! With his extending fire ladder and real working wheels, marshall can race to the rescue. Get fired up with marshall as you listen to real sound effects and phrases straight from the paw patrol tv show! Learn all about adventure, bravery and teamwork as you rush to the ruff-ruff rescue. Together, your child s imagination will be lit up fun and incredible adventures! Because no job is too big and no pup is too small with on-a-roll marshall and his... see more...

• Is Marshall included in with the firetruck or do you have to buy ...1 Answers
Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - On A Roll Marshall
  • "My son loves to rush to pup emergencies, but the Pup constantly falls out therefore making his arrival late." in 3 reviews
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
A hit. Priced nice, the kids love Paw Patrol and Marshall is the original favorite character. The toy is pretty well made and although it could do more the kids enjoy playing with him on play dates.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
My son loves this toy and would easily give it five stars! He played with it night constantly and even demanded to bring it to preschool with him. Unfortunately, his love for the toy and taking it everywhere lead to Marshall (the pup) getting lost. My only complaint about the toy was that there wasn't a way to fasten him in to prevent this issue. We ended up buying Chase (the police Pup) and he's been satisfied with just using the one dog for both vehicles.
Amanda C.
My son doesn't even watch paw patrol and loves this toy. His grandpa has it at his house and every time we are here he has to find this toy and will play with it for most of the time that we are there. He keeps him pretty entertained!
Megan G.
My son got this one for Christmas and while it is bigger than the other marshall fire truck he has it is loads of fun and makes sounds and rolls on the floor when you push the platform where marshall stands! great little toy.
Courtney W.
My son is a huge Paw Patrol fan! Marshall is on of his favorites. I like how easy this toy if for my son to use. I likes the price and the fact that I can buy everyone separate so I can get the ones he likes.
Rachelle J.
Locust Grove, VA
My 3 year old son loves this toy, however I do wish that Marshall was a little more secured. My son loves to rush to pup emergencies, but the Pup constantly falls out therefore making his arrival late. I wish they didn't cost so much, but for the smile on my sons face I gotta suck it up.
Tiffany B.
Chester, VA
My 3 year old paw patrol fanatic loves this toy. It is easy to play with and he LOVES it. It is larger than all the other versions of marshal and much more fun to play with than the others.
Tiffany M.
My 4 yr old twin girls wanted these for Christmas. It collapses and expands and makes noise, but really doesn't do anything else special. I was a little disappointed for the price.
Desiree g.
I got this one and the blue truck (still learning names) with the other dog for my kids for easter. They haven't played with them yet but target had a great sale of buy one get one free. That right there made me happy to purchase these toys!
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
My little guy loves Paw Patrol and this toy does not disappoint. It is nice and sturdy and has fun sounds. We love how it closes to make a pup house and then zooms off..
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
Is Marshall included in with the firetruck or do you have to buy separate?