BY PAW PATROL #91 in Toys

Marshall to the ruff-ruff rescue! Spring into action as marshall turns his doghouse into a firetruck to save the day! This pup and vehicle combination is loaded with transforming action! With his extending fire ladder and real working wheels, marshall can race to the rescue. Get fired up with marshall as you listen to real sound effects and phrases straight from the paw patrol tv show! Learn all about adventure, bravery and teamwork as you rush to the ruff-ruff rescue. Together, your child s imagination will be lit up fun and incredible adventures! Because no job is too big and no pup is too small with on-a-roll marshall and his... see more...

• Is Marshall included in with the firetruck or do you have to buy se...1 Answers
Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - On A Roll Marshall
  • "My son loves to rush to pup emergencies, but the Pup constantly falls out therefore making his arrival late." in 3 reviews
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
My son doesn't even watch paw patrol and loves this toy. His grandpa has it at his house and every time we are here he has to find this toy and will play with it for most of the time that we are there. He keeps him pretty entertained!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Truxton, NY
This is Malachi's favorite character! he wants to be a fire fighter when he grows up
angie h.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
My son loves this toy and would easily give it five stars! He played with it night constantly and even demanded to bring it to preschool with him. Unfortunately, his love for the toy and taking it everywhere lead to Marshall (the pup) getting lost. My only complaint about the toy was that there wasn't a way to fasten him in to prevent this issue. We ended up buying Chase (the police Pup) and he's been satisfied with just using the one dog for both vehicles.
Gina E.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
This has been in my sons toy collection for a few years now and it still looks exactly the same as the day we got it. Great size and the price was good too.
Megan G.
Megan G.
My son got this one for Christmas and while it is bigger than the other marshall fire truck he has it is loads of fun and makes sounds and rolls on the floor when you push the platform where marshall stands! great little toy.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
My son is a huge Paw Patrol fan! Marshall is on of his favorites. I like how easy this toy if for my son to use. I likes the price and the fact that I can buy everyone separate so I can get the ones he likes.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Chester, VA
My 3 year old paw patrol fanatic loves this toy. It is easy to play with and he LOVES it. It is larger than all the other versions of marshal and much more fun to play with than the others.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
My daughter loves Paw Patrol. I love the sounds, the way the firetruck holds up and gets large as you push it across the floor. My only complaint is that Marshall isn't secure on the truck and tends to fall off a lot.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Tacoma , WA
We recently got this and my boys love it! Marshall's voice is exactly the same as it is on tv. Realist play and creative adventures ensue with this pup!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
My little guy loves Paw Patrol and this toy does not disappoint. It is nice and sturdy and has fun sounds. We love how it closes to make a pup house and then zooms off..
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
Is Marshall included in with the firetruck or do you have to buy separate?