Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Lookout Playset uploaded by Mollee W.Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Lookout Playset uploaded by Mollee W.

BY PAW PATROL #51 in Toys

Keep a look-out for danger with the paw patrol look-out playset! Watch chase take the elevator to the top of the paw patrol look-out and use the real working periscope to search the surrounding area for danger. The look-out playset is a playground for your child s imagination as they recreate incredible scenes from the nickelodeon tv show! When danger is spotted, race to the rescue by hitting the paw patrol badge to sound the alarm! Send chase down the wrap around slide and straight into his suv. No job is too big and no pup is too small and now you can save the day with the incredible paw patrol look-out playset! In the dark of... see more...

• Is this product made well?2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this is really worth it? I have seen videos an...3 Answers
  • Do you think that this toy is durable enough for a 3 year old? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves Paw Patrol and received this as a gift for this birthday." in 1 review
Kylynne C.
Kylynne C.
My son is obsessed with Paw Patrol, so the Look Out tower was a must!

I love that it has a real working telescope and and elevator just like on the show. However, it's not very stable. My son would play on it and it would too over very easily. Other than that, it is definitely a must for any Paw Patrol lover!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Absolutely shoddy. For the price I paid I was upset at how easy the slide came off and had two upset kids, who were playing very gentle, constantly asking me to fix it. If it was a cheaper price I would've expected this quality but knowing I spent a lot of money on this really angered me. Not worth the time.
Cary, NC
Finally purchased this for my son after i was hesitant for a while. He really likes it. He loves paw patrol so i figured he would enjoy it but i just feel like there isn't much to do with it. I purchased it at walmart. I found it was cheapest there!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Fayetteville, NC
My 3 and 6 year old son's love this lookout! My only complaint is that it falls over easy. I find it kinda over priced, but it thrills my kids so I spent the money. Hours of fun with all the pup figures though it only comes with one.
Jacy D.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
My daughter received this for her birthday and she plays with it every day. Have not had any issues with it so far, although I still don't feel that it is worth what my father-in-law paid for it.
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
My 4 year old godson loves this little play set. I didn't know much about paw patrol but now all I hear is about Marshall. It entertains him for hours!
Mollee W.
Mollee W.
This thing cost me almost $40. We got it for my sons birthday as he and his bro are obsessed with Paw Patrol. It came with a Chase dog and car. The little red paw thing on the front says phrases from the show. It comes off so I'd guess you can change the battery at some point. The elevator goes up and down manually. There's a pole for Ryder to pretend to go down and the slide... Oh the slide. It kinda *clicks* into place and it lasted a few days before I broke out of there. The little notches holding it in place broke little by little. You can see where I've glued it back in but that worked for maybe another day. Now the slide is completely toast. It can't be reattached. Guys. $40 for a toy and SpinMaster can't make it last?! Talk about robbing people. So needless to say my kids ask me approximately 539 times per day to reattach the slide and I have to tell them I can't cause its a POS. Super bummed. Now the other kid wants the PJ Masks Owlator or whatever TF it is for his birthday and I'm scared to buy another hunk of plastic like this one... Gotta love it. Back in my day they made toys to last.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
My daughter loved paw patrol so she had to have this for christmas last year and she still plays with it. Not only with the pups but with other toys, especially with the slide. Its not as durable as i would like (slide pops off sometimes) but its decent enough to with stand my 3 year olds wrath so its pretty good. I wouldn't have bought it for the original price though. If not on sale, my daughter would have had to wait a bit.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
My child wanted this sooo bad for the holidays and when she got it she was excited, but this didn't translate into much use. She's had it for about 5 months and has probably played with it 5 or less times. Its not very sturdy so I do worry if she ever gets into it we might have some breakage. It was pretty expensive considering what it is.
jaylin P.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
My two year old received this as one of his birthday gifts last year and he’s been absolutely obsessed. The only issue is that the slide is a little too small for most of the paw patrol characters he has to actually slide down it. It is very durable though and the batteries seem to last forever, it still makes sound a year later!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Rockwall, TX
Do you think that this toy is durable enough for a 3 year old?
Cary, NC
I was wondering if this is really worth it? I have seen videos and it looks a bit cheap for $35 my son is 2 and loves paw patrol. is there much to do with it?
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product made well?