Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Lookout Playset uploaded by Mollee W.Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Lookout Playset uploaded by Mollee W.

BY PAW PATROL #49 in Toys

Keep a look-out for danger with the paw patrol look-out playset! Watch chase take the elevator to the top of the paw patrol look-out and use the real working periscope to search the surrounding area for danger. The look-out playset is a playground for your child s imagination as they recreate incredible scenes from the nickelodeon tv show! When danger is spotted, race to the rescue by hitting the paw patrol badge to sound the alarm! Send chase down the wrap around slide and straight into his suv. No job is too big and no pup is too small and now you can save the day with the incredible paw patrol look-out playset! In the dark of... see more...

• Is this product made well?2 Answers
  • I was wondering if this is really worth it? I have seen videos an...3 Answers
  • Do you think that this toy is durable enough for a 3 year old? 5 Answers
Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Lookout Playset
  • "My son loves Paw Patrol and received this as a gift for this birthday." in 1 review
Lexi P.
Michigan city, IN
My daughter loved paw patrol so she had to have this for christmas last year and she still plays with it. Not only with the pups but with other toys, especially with the slide. Its not as durable as i would like (slide pops off sometimes) but its decent enough to with stand my 3 year olds wrath so its pretty good. I wouldn't have bought it for the original price though. If not on sale, my daughter would have had to wait a bit.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
My two year old received this as one of his birthday gifts last year and he’s been absolutely obsessed. The only issue is that the slide is a little too small for most of the paw patrol characters he has to actually slide down it. It is very durable though and the batteries seem to last forever, it still makes sound a year later!
Mollee W.
This thing cost me almost $40. We got it for my sons birthday as he and his bro are obsessed with Paw Patrol. It came with a Chase dog and car. The little red paw thing on the front says phrases from the show. It comes off so I'd guess you can change the battery at some point. The elevator goes up and down manually. There's a pole for Ryder to pretend to go down and the slide... Oh the slide. It kinda *clicks* into place and it lasted a few days before I broke out of there. The little notches holding it in place broke little by little. You can see where I've glued it back in but that worked for maybe another day. Now the slide is completely toast. It can't be reattached. Guys. $40 for a toy and SpinMaster can't make it last?! Talk about robbing people. So needless to say my kids ask me approximately 539 times per day to reattach the slide and I have to tell them I can't cause its a POS. Super bummed. Now the other kid wants the PJ Masks Owlator or whatever TF it is for his birthday and I'm scared to buy another hunk of plastic like this one... Gotta love it. Back in my day they made toys to last.
Kylynne C.
My son is obsessed with Paw Patrol, so the Look Out tower was a must!

I love that it has a real working telescope and and elevator just like on the show. However, it's not very stable. My son would play on it and it would too over very easily. Other than that, it is definitely a must for any Paw Patrol lover!
Jessica W.
Flomaton , AL
My youngest loves anything paw patrol, and he was really excited to get this toy. Nice concept, and he really enjoyed it for a bit. But we found that even with gentle play, the slide and other extra pieces constantly popped off. I tried to keep them on, but eventually give up and they have been lost over time. This toy will hit the trash the next time I clean out their toys.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
My 3 year old got this for christmas and he LOVES it! He plays with it everyday and gets so excited to launch them off The launch button doesnt work to good but he doesn't care. When i first put it together it was not what i was wanting, but my son loves it and thats what matters
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
My child wanted this sooo bad for the holidays and when she got it she was excited, but this didn't translate into much use. She's had it for about 5 months and has probably played with it 5 or less times. Its not very sturdy so I do worry if she ever gets into it we might have some breakage. It was pretty expensive considering what it is.
My almost 2 year old loves Paw Patrol. This look out toy is so fun for him to play with. He puts his other cars ( from other sets) in it and plays along while an episode of paw patrol is playing. I wish this this toy came as a bigger set with all of the characters, but it's a good value overall.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Very cute but made very cheaply. Not good plastic, doesn't stay together and breaks easily. It was too expensive to be such poor quality. Do not buy this item unless you enjoy being constantly frustrated
Sora L.
My (then) 5 year old daughter loved paw patrol and was excited to receive this toy. It was fun for the first few hours, but the parts are easy to pull apart so the little ones would constantly pull off the pieces. It's probably a worthwhile toy for kids who like to pretend play, but not my daughter.
Lauren Y.
Rockwall, TX
Do you think that this toy is durable enough for a 3 year old?
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
I was wondering if this is really worth it? I have seen videos and it looks a bit cheap for $35 my son is 2 and loves paw patrol. is there much to do with it?
Tricia S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product made well?