BY PAW PATROL

Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Action Pack Pups 3-Pack Figure Set, Chase/Rocky/Zuma: Reenact rescue scenes with 3 Action Pack Pups Press their dog tags to unleash incredible transformations Each Action Pack pup is loaded with a unique transformation Includes: 3 action pack pup figures see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ericah H.
My 2 and a half year old is obsessed with Paw Patrol and loved these little guys. Out of all the toys she has, she plays with these the most (it figures right). I bought hers from Amazon and I paid $10.99. I would definitely recommend to any parents with children who like Paw Patrol!
Maria T.
These are so cute!! My son has these in all the pups and loves to play with them. They all have a button in the front and their tools come out of their backpacks.
Sarah S.
My son loves paw patrol! These are fun little figures, they are very durable so he can throw them around without having to worry they will break! Very nice set!
Theresa A.
Joshua, TX
My little man only asked for these for Christmas and takes them everywhere. He loves his puppies ! And I don't have to feed them.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
My child likes to destroy everything she can but these survive her distruction. She loves these so much she crys without them
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
These are cute and quite the fad for little boys and girls right now! They are great to take on the go for the kids to play in the car with also
Rosie.80 F.
My kids love love love paw patrol. They are big fans. They are kid resistant and the colors and vibrant and adorable.
Yamila A.
My daughter loves paw patrol and when she saw this she absolutely loved it .. as he plays with them all the time
Michaela F.
Union, MO
My son loves these. He is a huge paw patrol fan. They are a little small though. But definitely unbreakable!
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert
$13.47 is differently a good price for a 3 pieces of paw patrol its a very popular show all kids love