BeautyFaceFace MakeupFace Makeup
Nickak 24 Gold Primer Natural Oil Luxurious Glow Ultra -lightweight 245g

Nickak 24 Gold Primer Natural Oil Luxurious Glow Ultra -lightweight 24.5g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nickak 24 Gold Primer Natural Oil Luxurious Glow Ultra -lightweight 24.5g!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica T.
Alice, TX
Nickak 24 Gold Primer Natural Oil Luxurious Glow Ultra -lightweight 24.5g uploaded by Veronica T.
This is a lucky gem I stumbled across while shopping this past weekend. You can use this product as a face primer or face serum. I used it as a face primer and I cannot tell you how pleased I am with this product. I would definitely recommend this product. I loved how my makeup looked and I felt my skin was very moisturize underneath my makeup.
Nicole C.
Rawlins , WY
This is a stunning addition to add that luxurious look to your make up. I mix it with my foundation and it brings a whole new dimension and look to my make up. A little goes a long way. I have normal to dry skin and this does not dry out my face or cause any breakout. I also add a few drops to my hands and apply to my chest and shoulders. I love it...

Looking for your answer?