NICKA K Vivid Matte Lipstick - NMS21 Nude Brick uploaded by Jassg A.NICKA K Vivid Matte Lipstick - NMS21 Nude Brick uploaded by Jassg A.NICKA K Vivid Matte Lipstick - NMS21 Nude Brick uploaded by Brittany T.

BY NICKA K

Drench your lips with bold, bulletproof color. The Nicka K New York Vivid Matte Lipstick delivers full coverage pigmentation and vibrancy with a trendy modern matte finish that remains comfortable throughout wear. Available in 21 rock-worthy shades.... see more...

Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I can not say it enough. I ordered thislipstick from samsbeauty.com along with other shades and it was worth the $1.50 lol. Long lasting and beautifully pigmented
Brittany T.
Concord, NC
These are my fave lippies the formula is great and last all day with no touching up plus has a super affordable price tag whats not to love
Chanella J.
Oshawa, ON
This is everything. It’s long lasting pigmented glam everything. I’ve never had problems with any of their tubed lipsticks. I bought it from my local beauty supply store for like 2 or 3 dollars and never regretted it.
TJ T.
christchurch
This lipstick was cheap and affordable. It was a little hard to apply when you use it for the first time, but after it’s been used the first time, it’s easier to apply. This is a mate lipstick and I have it in the dark blue shade which looks awesome and almost black
Rochelle r.
Canada
I only go for dark colors so I bought the a dark purple in this product and I really love it the pigmentation of it is good.. I like the after tint i get from it when it has moved..
Jassg A.
I love this lipstick it's so incredible for your lips and the color it's of the another world NICKA K Vivid Matte Lipstick - NMS21 Nude Brick. Seriouslly i loved!!