NICKA K Velvet Lip Shine - A84 Bossanova uploaded by Alexandria W.

NICKA K Velvet Lip Shine - A84 Bossanova

Get a polished pout with NK Velvet Lip Shine - which comes in an exciting range of plush matte shades. The hybrid formula glides on like a gloss, but has no shine. Featuring a flexible-tip wand for easy application, discover your favorite shades in a... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
This is becoming my new favorite lip product. They have so many different colors. This color is rich and creamy, stays on all day, even after you eat. I love this color. It's very bold it definitely makes a statement. The color is called.... Bossanova
Teri S.
Gautier, MS
I purchased this product at local beauty supply store for my five year old. Because I try everything before I give it to her I found Nicka k lip shines are the absolute best lippie on the market. Even though their called lip shines there are quite a few mattes as well. Best dollar I've spent on makeup.
Michelae H.
I really like this color. It's a pretty, punchy purple the Nicka K Lipshine glosses are very pigmented, and last a few hours without a liner. They last a whole work day with a liner. This gloss also smells nice. My only issue is the flavor. It's bitter. I wish it were unflavored.
Tomyka P.
I love these because they have so many colors to choose from and there inexpensive and they get the job done there super lightweight feeling and easy to apply
Alexandria W.
Mobile, AL
Sooooo Cheap And it’s amazing I paid $1.49 and the color i use is mainly woody Brown as a outline for my lipstick.
Verneal A.
This is a beautiful color it's more of a plum color very vibrant and the color last for a long time