NICKA K True Matte Lip Color - Jazzberry Jam uploaded by Chands_hols a.NICKA K True Matte Lip Color - Jazzberry Jam uploaded by Eridalia C.NICKA K True Matte Lip Color - Jazzberry Jam uploaded by Jasmine Y.

BY NICKA K

Pucker up! This exceptional lip color is the perfect marriage of the rich payoff of a matte lipstick, and the comfortable glide of a gloss. Saturate lips with one of 18 bold shades and let the color set for a flawless matte lip that lasts! Net Wt. 0.12... see more...

Jasmine Y.
Ladies if you want to look flawless with your spring Look just pop on your ladies if you want to start your day off right put some jazzberry jam on your lips and start your day! I love the way it made me feel Glamorous
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Another one of my favorite ! Beautiful color ! Long lasting. I have never had a problem with this shade it is lovely.
Eridalia C.
😻😻😻😻😻 Omg something give me this lipstick and I use it like a completely month everyday. They really REALLY BUT REALLY CHEAP. Like $1.67 or something like that.
Chands_hols a.
Things I like: affordable, easy to apply, very nice colors I have about four different ones, long lasting as well
Now what I don’t like about this lipstick is that it feels heavy on the lips and it’s bitter and it takes forever to come off 😭
other than that it’s really nice 😁