BY NICKA K

Pucker up! This exceptional lip color is the perfect marriage of the rich payoff of a matte lipstick, and the comfortable glide of a gloss. Saturate lips with one of 18 bold shades and let the color set for a flawless matte lip that lasts! Net Wt. 0.12... see more...

Shanice L.
Doral, FL
This lippie, applies easily and dried quickly, it is affordable and had a ln on scent. I looks great on and doesn't transfer, very waterproof but it doesn't last long, it starts to cracking and chip off in the center of the lips, it also leaves your lips stained after u have removed it. However I do recommend this for short term wear and the other colors are great and lasts forever . I love it
Porshe M.
Fayetteville, NC
This. This product, man.

Good things first: I. Love. This. Color. I also love that it stays put, always. Bad things second: it tends to give my lips a plastic feeling. They don't stick after applied and dried, but the feeling can be unpleasant at times.

That being said, I adore the range of colors these mattes offer, and I like the price. I've worn this particular one at many an event, and it has outlasted everything from sweat, to drinks, to smooches without budging. I really love a good moisturized feel when it comes to lip products. And although this doesn't fit THAT bill, it definitely makes up for it with staying power and vibrancy. Definitely will purchase again.
Terri M.
Macon, GA
My favorite lippie!! I also have it in the color Sante Fe which is also one of my favs!!! I swear I love these lipsticks. I love that the come with a wand instead of a regular stick that rolls up. Easy application
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
The liquid matte lipstick is okay if you are on a budget. It is easy to apply, but you have to work in thin layers or it become blotchy. They are only $1.99 at the local beauty supply. If you are on a budget these would be okay to use.
Kori S.
Gave this to my mom because it was so splotchy! I decided to try it again and it was perfect ! I actually wish I would of kept it but its a beautiful vampy purple look 💘
Skylar S.
I love the color plus it will long lasting but I have a problem with matte lipsticks because they make my lips feel dry and chalky this is one product that I did not have that problem with two thumbs up.
Pratima W.
Brooklyn , NY
Dries down completely matte and there's absolutely no transfer. It's easy to apple, it has a basic lip wand like other liquid lipsticks. Very affordable at $2 a pop. I would love to try the other colors. This color was a bit patchy when applying but other than that I love it.
Tessa S.
This "matte" lip color has absolutely no moisture in it. It makes my lips peel and feel crusty after like 10 minutes. It's very blotchy and there's no coverage
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Im a matte lipstick fan so I'm open to try different brands, i would definitely not recommend this brand. It dries out fast. Horrible!
Joeanuh M.
This lip color is beautiful it look so nice on darker skin tones the lip gloss is easy to apply and dries quickly without no transfer