Nicka K Retractable Jumbo Pencil

Nicka K Retractable Jumbo Pencil "Eye Light" Eye Shadow Crayon, Moss (NEL008)

BY NICKA K NEW YORK

Effortlessly impart a rich wash of color with our Eye Light Crayons. Smooth, buttery and silky, these cream shadows easily glide across lids as either a bold liner or can be blended out as an ideal overall lid shade or base. The crease resistant... see more...

Nicka K Retractable Jumbo Pencil
Nicka K Retractable Jumbo Pencil "Eye Light" Eye Shadow Crayon, Moss (NEL008)
Buy on Amazon
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
Nicka k products are really good well to me lol I've purchased items as such the retractable liner and lipstick from my local beauty supply. Very inexpensive and awesome.
Valerie M.
Louisiana
OMG theses jumbo pencil liners are the most awesome thing they could have every made you not only can use them for your lips it also works well on the eyes as a matching color thank you
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
This product applies pretty easily with moderate pressure, but can look kind of crease-y when applying on my top lid. I prefer to use this mainly as a liner for under my eye. The pigmentation is just enough, and the color complements my light brownish/greenish eyes well. I would like it more if the crayon size was more fine-tipped than it is though.