BY NICKA K NEW YORK #91 in Nail Polish Remover

Leidi R.
Doral, FL
These do a good job of removing polish and they smell nice. I only needed one pad for each foot ( base coat, one layer of sky blue polish and top coat). The only thing I realized later is that the oil stays on your nails until you really wash it off or use alcohol. I tried to quickly repaint one of my toes and the polish didn't ever really dry. I plan to use this mostly for traveling as it is compact and convenient. Nicka K New York Absolute Nail Polish Remover
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
This is soo good,I actually started using nail polish more often because of this. I used to feel soo lazy to use that nail polish remover and sit with a bunch of cotton balls rubbing on my painted nails. This is so easy to use,removes all the nail polish well and doesn't burn my cuticles too. Thank you Absolute Newyork for this amazing product.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
Review for: Lemon more...
I received a pack of these in one of my gazillion beauty subscription boxes and I just assumed they would be the typical nail polish remover wipes. ( Typical to me would be using several to saturate your nails, especially if there is glitter or sand! )
So, anyway, I finally used them a few weeks ago to take some stubborn polish off. I got a bottle of remover, cotton squares, napkins, figuring these wouldn't do the job on their own. I opened the package and was expecting the usual chemical scent, but much to my surprise, it had a lovely lemon scent!
I started with one nail and it instantly removed every last speck of polish AND glitter! I thought well, I'm going to use it on the next one at least and boom! Removed that one!
The oils in these tiny pads are plentiful and help with moisture and soothing and I am impressed with the fact that just 1 of these will remove polish from every single nail! I must buy more of these and I'm hoping they have other scents although I love lemon!
Muriel A.
I use this nail polish remover most of the time, it comes with the 32 pads and is very good. While you wipe each nail its feels like if is just oil, for all those people that do not like liquid mess this is good for you.
Gina H.
Review for: Lavender more...
I love these portable nail polish remover little wipes. I really like that they are convenient and small enough to carry in your purse if you need a quick nail polish change. You can use them on artificial or natural nails and I love the smell of the lavender scent. The vitamin C and E makes your cuticles feel great. I purchased 4 containers with 32 pads in each for $3.99 at T.J. Maxx. I will definitely be stocking up on this product!!
Jessica W.
Battle Ground, WA
I received this in a gift bag from a friend. I was hesitant at first. It seemed like a scam. But this stuff is amazing. It was even popular with my coworkers! We ended up going through the whole thing. Now its a purse essential. 10/10. Note: wash hands after use. This will eat keyboards and mouse paint. I know from first hand experience.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Peach more...
I received these in some subscription box and did not have high hopes for them; however, these worked and smelled incredible! These had a glorious peach scent and had zero hint of your typical polish remover smell. I would buy these again in a heartbeat. I only needed TWO to remove polish from all ten nails.
Mabel C.
Astoria, NY
These are great for travel and remove all of the nail polish. I did not remove any glitter polish with these so Im not sure how well it would work with that. But any other polish it seems to do a great job and takes up minimal space in a make up bag. The smell is also minimal and not very strong.

Lana K.
Locust valley , NY
Review for: Lavender more...
So handy and great for traveling, leaves my nails pretty moisturized. Pleasant acetone free smell. I bought them as a kit ( 4 different flavors) at T.J. Maxx but didn't see them lately. Oh, good things from T.J. Maxx are going fast. Highly recommend
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
Review for: Peach more...
These pads smell great and do a great job at removing polish as well. It takes about one pad per hand or foot. I would definitely buy again.
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does it remove the nail polish ?