Nicka K Mineral Pressed Powder - Chocolate MP102 uploaded by Parissia E.Nicka K Mineral Pressed Powder - Chocolate MP102 uploaded by Odell S.

BY NICKA K

• I never heard of this brand before. Are these products an...1 Answers
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
This is amazing to Contour with I pick this up at my local drugstore and I automatically fell in love with it. It is perfect for dark skin women that is looking for a contouring color but usually you won't find too many contouring dark colors and your beauty supply store.
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
I purchased this locally at a beauty supply and I currently use it to contour my face. It works week for contour and is easy to blend. I believe I paid $5.99 for it which it's bad at all.
AMAZING! I feel like this pressed powder looks so natural. They have a couple of other shades if this one is not for you. This will keep your makeup looking perfect all day. I would really buy it again!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
I picked this up at a local beauty supply store while I was out of town. I wasn't expecting much and I needed something quick and cheap! I was pretty surprised at the results! I probably will not buy this again for myself because I tend to stick with powders that's a little more mattifying than this one.
Karen W.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have a dark skin tone and I love the coverage of this product. I use it to set my concealer and it leaves a soft matte finish. I always have it in my makeup bag!
Danii A.
Campinas
Ideal para contornar o rosto, fácil de espalhar e não deixa a pele com um ar muito pesado, RECOMENDO!
Brenda G.
I pick this up to contour and I love this product easy to work with and very pigmented.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I never heard of this brand before. Are these products any good?