BY NICKA K

Experience pure, saturated color with NK Lipstick. Featuring a satiny semi-matte finish, our longwearing lipstick is available in a range of brilliant, high-intensity hues. see more...

NICKA K LIPSTICK WITH VITAMIN E
  • "I love Nicka K Lipsticks. They are moisturizing.. Pigmented and CHEAP. I carry them in my MUA kit also.... Amethyst is one of my FAVORITE colors also. I own about 20 of this brand. Vampy, Fall and FAB! " in 4 reviews
Juanita B.
I have every single one of these!!!! Even the clear lip conditioners. They are $1 at my neighborhood beauty supply store so I rack up. They are very pigmented and highly moisturizing which I absolutely love!!! You have to try them if you haven't already. They have nudes, brights, darks, sultry and playful ones..the color possibilities are endless.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This is one of my #favorite #beautystore #beautybrands of lipstick. Have you ever bought a shade of lipstick & it just wasn't right? It happens often, but this brand is so #affordable you don't feel bad trying out new colors. It goes on very #smooth and it keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. Here's one of my favorite #redlipsticks it's called #flame.
Kristian G.
Emporia, KS
It's ok, I feel like the brand should have more colors and maybe it would be more popular. As for the texture it is really light weight and smooth. I don't like heavy lipsticks so in that area it is perfectly fine. To improve your brand i would suggest remaking the lipstick.
Paris S.
Lithonia, GA
The nicka k brand is inexpensive and of the more loved products at the drugstore. The vitamin e lipsticks are very long wearing but one downside is that they can be a little drying. The colors are pigmented and gorgeous. In fact, my favorite shade right now is Smokey Brown.
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
I absolutely LOVE this brand of lipsticks. They have so many colors from light brights to extremely darks. A huge variety !!! Most of them are true to color & the best part is that this product is very affordable & easy on the pockets....
Lyiah C.
Irving
The product I have is 993 Nude. It is very beautiful. It goes great with my skin tone. It is very easy to apply. I bought this at a beauty supply store. This was the first time ever using lipstick for them, for the first time I am very pleased. I have used their lipstick before. I would recommend this product.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
These lipsticks use them a while ago I do not use them because in their ingredients is mineral oil and petrolatum that are harmful ingredients for our health at the time I liked but no longer.
Courtney H.
Review for: 24K Gold #903 more...
This lipstick is okay. It keeps your lip moist but I'm not to crazy about this specific color. I thought it was going to be really gold but when I put it on it was just like blah. If it was not lipstick I would return it to the store but I would not recommend this lipstick to anyone.
Courtney H.
Review for: Sable #914 more...
I just love this lipstick. For the longest I had been looking for a dark brown lipstick that would look good on me. Then one day I went into the hair store and there it was. So I got it and tried it on and I feel in love. It doesn't make your lips feel dry and I just love it.
April M.
charlotte, NC
Review for: By Amethyst #901 more...
Stephanie G.
I'm curious to know how long lasting is this lipstick. Most wear off within a hour or two max? Does it make your lips feel Super dry? Is it smudge free? I've heard good things about this brand but everyone has different experiences
Mimi I.
this lipstick is good to mix with lip gloss. It comes off especially when it comes into contact with objects. For the most part all you gotta do is keep applying because it does not last that long. It is worth its price