Nicka K Cosmetics - Absolute Make-Up Cleansing Tissues Pomegranate Extract. uploaded by Jasmine O.

BY NICKA K COSMETICS

Efficient Make-Up Cleanser A. Absolute Make Up Cleansing Tissues have innumerable uses, a product that should not be taken lightly. A quick makeover or to remove make-up for that natural look, it does its job quickly and effectively. It is made of delicate spun lace and pre-moistened for that gentle, luxurious feel while it does it's work of removing make-up. It removes eyeliner, eye shadow, lipstick and waterproof mascara. Avoid contact with eyes as it may cause irritation. see more...

trish s.
Green lane, PA
These smell wonderful! I picked these up for like $3 at Target the other week and I love them! They really do get my skin clean, soak up the excess oil on my face and soften my skin at the same time! My skin is so sensitive so it's nice to finally find a product that doesn't dry out my skin or make it irritated!
Jasmine O.
Newark, NJ
My favorite wipes. Smells amazing. Takes off my make good. I'm not a heavy makeup user but am simple with it. Recommended for those like wearer's.
Brina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love these wipes i bought it at my local corner store and it removes my makeup very well.
alyssa i.
PA
Theses are bomb i love them they work well and i enjoy using them i love it so much
Florencia R.
Caleta olivia
I love this make-up cleansing tissues, this removes eye-liner, lipstick,blush and even waterproof mascara, is the best