BY NICKA K

Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
absolutely love this, you get the best of both worlds, you get to moisturize your skin while taking off your makeup. and it not harsh its actually very gentle on your skin. the actual tissues are very moisturized so one is enough to get the job done. and Green tea is very beneficial for your skin.
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
These handy wipes definitely do the job of both removing makeup and cleansing your skin of inpurities. It is an added bonus that they contain tea tree oil which happens to be great for your skin. A great product!
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
These are pretty good. but make up wipes are make up wipes. good price an has a few n it so i like them if i see them i pick them up. they don't burn the eyes or irritated spots
Amanda N.
These make up wipes are great. I always fall asleep with make up on, I know bad girl I wake up in the morning with black all under my eyes and these wipes clear that right up!
Kathy S.
Emmaus, PA
I absolutely adore the feel of these cleansing tissues. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed and I've never broken out from the product.
Lamberta G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great for wiping of your makeup and feeling your skin cleansed after a day of wearing makeup,
Veronica M.
Excelente producto para retirar tu maquillaje

Tiene un rico aroma
Y el te es excelente para tu piel
Yakelin F.
Dallas, TX
Hands down on the makeup wipes , takes your makeup easily & makes your skin look good !
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does anyone know where to buy these? I only ever see them at tj maxx and I just buy them all, but I would only rather buy them fresh?
jessica j.
Yonkers, NY
Do these wipes leave your skin dry ? Because I have some wipes that after I use it my face looks white and dry lol
Vanessa V.
Santa Ana
We're can I get these?been looking for them everywhere but don't seen to find them !!please help!!!!!
Jeanette C.
Wilmington, DE
How well does this remove makeup, I've tried several brands and it's really difficult to find one that works?