Nick Chavez Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Thickening Creme Conditioner 8 fl oz. uploaded by Nicole D.

BY NICK CHAVEZ

For all-day, all-night thickening and moisturizing. Ancient wisdom + modern technology. Nick Chavez Leave-In Thickening Creme Conditioner is a truly unique conditioner for all hair types that maximizes your hair s body and fullness creating richer, thicker, fatter hair. Special thickening agents have been added to super hydrate and expand the cuticle. No Animal Testing see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole D.
I love all Nick Chavez products! I thank my BeautyFix subscriptions for letting me try them. this conditioner doesn't leave my hair greasy and usually when its a leave in product my hair gets yucky. I do have thin hair and honestly I haven't noticed any plumping or thickening but hey I'll give it time. it doesn't have a stinky or powerful smell which is good!
Sharon l.
Saratoga, CA
I got a sample of this, and once I finished it I got the bigger version!! I have very flat and very very straight hair. I've looked for so many different types of product that would help me build body. So far I am loving this conditioner. My flat hair is easier to work with now and it stays lifted for most of the day. I usually put this one after i shower and sleep with it. The next day my hair is very nice.
Sabrina S.