Nick Chavez Beverly Hills SoftFlocker uploaded by Holly N.Nick Chavez Beverly Hills SoftFlocker uploaded by Darlene P.

BY NICK CHAVEZ BEVERLY HILLS

Nick’s famous Flocker® re-invented and formulated into a cream! SoftFlocker™ is a versatile, universal hair styling product that provides the same all day styling control and amazing volume without weight or oiliness. Use on wet hair to provide control and maintain a soft voluminous look, or you can use on dry hair to provide texture, piece-y, sexy looks and sustainable control throughout the day with humidity resistance and a subtle shine. SoftFlocker. see more...

stacie s.
Banks, OR
I recieved this product in a monthly beauty box and so far have tried it twice and have not liked it at all. I have medium length, heavy bleached hair that is very fine. The product is super thick and it says it's moisturizing so I didn't put anything else in my hair such as leave in conditioner. The first time I tried it my hair was very weighed down, felt gross and looked greasy. I couldn't make it work to go anywhere and had to re-wash. The second time I tried it I used half the amount thinking I must have used to much. It was better but still left my hair feeling gross. At least I didn't have to re-wash that time. I might try once more using a pea size amount. If that's no better I will give up on this one. It may be too much for my hair type. I didn't find this product to have much of a scent at all.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in my beautyfix beauty box and used it once along with my husband. We were not impressed at all. My hair felt dirty and it didn't look good. As I tried to run my fingers through my hair, my hair stopped it like an eraser. Maybe if you used it like a gel it would work, but I did not like it. Has a nice sweet scent!?
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I ended up giving this away to my mom I got it in a past beautyfix box and yes it smells good but it made my hair hard and stiff now my mom has short hair on her it made it cute and piecy very nice just not for me
Darlene P.
Wixom, MI
I really really like this product however I have found with fine thin hair, like mine is, you need to get used to using very small amounts at a time to get the volume the product claims you can get. Don't overload your product onto your hair and it will do exactly what it's meant to do. Play around with it a little and I think you'll love it just like I do!
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff is great for my thick curly hair! Helps keep my curls in place and moisturized. I also like using it to re-hydrate my curls on the days I don't wash my hair. It smells great too which is always a plus! I have a LOT of hair so I have to use more than the dime-size they recommend, but that's not uncommon for me.
Rosa M.
Manassas , VA
I like it when I use it when my hair is wet but after that not a big fan. It doesn’t smell so great.
Iman G.
Philadelphia
This product did amazing things to smooth down my thick edges and it smelled amazing!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get yours from?