Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick  Leave In Thickening Mist

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick Leave In Thickening Mist

BY NICK CHAVEZ BEVERLY HILLS

For richer, fatter, plumper hair anytime. Ancient wisdom + modern technology. Nick Chavez Leave-In Thickening Mist with collagen contains a cutting edge combination of collagen, botanicals and anti-oxidants to fatten, strengthen, and enrich your hair like never before! Provides thickness and incredible body into every hair strand. For all hair types. No Animal Testing see more...

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick  Leave In Thickening Mist
Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick Leave In Thickening Mist
Buy on Jet.com*
maribella r.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
After using this product for a couple weeks my hair transformed 100% ! I have full , thick , voluminous hair !! All thanks to nick chavez's Beverly Hills plump 'N thick leave in thickening mist! I am very satisfied and would never stop using it ! I went from having no hair , to having a full head of hair ! I feel better than ever !
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm all for thick volumized hair, and this does just that! I left in for about 10 minutes after shower and then rinsed and towel dried my hair and it worked awesome! definitely would recommend.
Peggie B.
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI
This works wonders for thin hair. It can be a little sticky if you use too much. After it dries it is still workable. A wonderful product!!!
mariah m.
mariah m.
This product is really good! I live how it works. I never stop buying this product I recommend form y'all to purchase
Gabi N.
Gabi N.
Sherwood Frst, CA
This product does wonders for thin hair! It really works at strengthening and thickening. In love with this product!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thinning hair and this product is like a miracle in a bottle. It definitely made my hair appear thicker
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Rialto
I got this for my husband since he has thinking hair and he loved it he lies how it makes his hair seem fuller
Megan B.
Megan B.
Makes the hair seem more fuller and luscious. It's amazing highly recommend. :) definitely worth it.
You can are don't have to go to out of a the dark side brown person or not I will be there to tell
Becca G.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This product totally works I love it more than anything my hair feel so full
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Celina K.
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Does it really thicken hair?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for curly hair? Is it like a leave in conditioner that could reduce frizz?
Candi B.
Candi B.
Ringgold, GA
Most leave in mists tend to make my hair feel greasy. Any experience with this particular brand? I love other products by Nick Chavez.
Katy m.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Usually leave in thickening products leave my hair with a heavy Greasy feeling. Would you recommend this product for someone with long fine thin hair?