Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick  Leave In Thickening Mist

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick Leave In Thickening Mist

BY NICK CHAVEZ BEVERLY HILLS

For richer, fatter, plumper hair anytime. Ancient wisdom + modern technology. Nick Chavez Leave-In Thickening Mist with collagen contains a cutting edge combination of collagen, botanicals and anti-oxidants to fatten, strengthen, and enrich your hair like never before! Provides thickness and incredible body into every hair strand. For all hair types. No Animal Testing see more...

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick  Leave In Thickening Mist
Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick Leave In Thickening Mist
Anna H.
I am a Nick Chavez fan since getting a product sample in my TestTube from New Beauty, after that I had to buy more and a plump N' Thick Leave In Mist was just what I needed. It works instantly and I see how people are fans for this long-I feel like I missed out. Don't use to much because it will feel tacky if you do.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
After using this product for a couple weeks my hair transformed 100% ! I have full , thick , voluminous hair !! All thanks to nick chavez's Beverly Hills plump 'N thick leave in thickening mist! I am very satisfied and would never stop using it ! I went from having no hair , to having a full head of hair ! I feel better than ever !
Helen W.
Ellicott City, MD
All my life I've had fine, flat hair and I've always wanted BIG HAIR. I love a mass of hair and finally found it with this volumizing mist. I spray it liberally onto freshly washed, towel-dried hair and style, usually with a hot brush. My hair is full and lush with a nice glossy sheen. Just to be safe, I spray lightly with hairspray after I have the desired style.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I'm all for thick volumized hair, and this does just that! I left in for about 10 minutes after shower and then rinsed and towel dried my hair and it worked awesome! definitely would recommend.
Rachel V.
This awesome leave in thickening mist is great! Don't let the price scare you! and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. (5 minutes if you hair is on the thinner side.) When you are done, rinse as usual and over time you will see that your hair is much more manageable and its worth every penny!
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI
This works wonders for thin hair. It can be a little sticky if you use too much. After it dries it is still workable. A wonderful product!!!
Gabi N.
Sherwood Frst, CA
This product does wonders for thin hair! It really works at strengthening and thickening. In love with this product!
mariah m.
This product is really good! I live how it works. I never stop buying this product I recommend form y'all to purchase
Lorena C.
Rialto
I got this for my husband since he has thinking hair and he loved it he lies how it makes his hair seem fuller
Patricia W.
I have thinning hair and this product is like a miracle in a bottle. It definitely made my hair appear thicker
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Does it really thicken hair?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this a good product for curly hair? Is it like a leave in conditioner that could reduce frizz?
Candi B.
Ringgold, GA
Most leave in mists tend to make my hair feel greasy. Any experience with this particular brand? I love other products by Nick Chavez.
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
Usually leave in thickening products leave my hair with a heavy Greasy feeling. Would you recommend this product for someone with long fine thin hair?