BY NICK CHAVEZ BEVERLY HILLS

Dream Cream 3N1 Styler Styling and finishing product 3 products in one... separator, styling cream and anti-frizz Breaks down the hard edges of a style Leaves hair soft and pliable with shine Combats frizzies and flyaways associated with thick, unruly hair Calms the swell out of hair. Excellent for smoothing and light control Key Ingredient Profile Achillea Millefolium Extract - emollient and shine enhancer Quercus Alba Bark Extract - conditioner Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Conditions and moisturizes dry hair and scalp as it calms and refreshes. Dream Cream 3-N-1 Styler see more...

Sonia D.
Omaha, NE
When I first tried this product I was so shocked and glad I had purchased it! My hair is usually really damp and hard to control and ever since I bought this it's completely changed my hair routine!
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is a must for women with curly hair! i use it on damp hair for my wash and go looks..! it works wonders. I have zero fizz