BY NICK CHAVEZ BEVERLY HILLS

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Shampoo is a thoroughly modern formula designed to gently remove residue and styling product build-up without stripping hair or fading color. Hair and scalp are nourished providing the optimum environment for volumized hair. Formulated with an advanced and innovative ingredient foundation we call Expansion Technology®, which features Hyaluronic Acid, a moisturizing ingredient that delivers rejuvenating and nourishing benefits to the hair. Also contains Keratin, Soy Protein, Acai Berry and UV Protectants that help fine, limp and fragile hair become volumized, healthier and more beautiful. Safe to use with hair extensions. pH balanced. Advanced Volume Shampoo with Expansion Technology. see more...

• I am trying to grow my hair out but also it is very thin, will th...2 Answers
  • I have very thin hair and its flat will this give my hair some vo...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought me this shampoo and the accompanying conditioner, and so far I've had good results. Certain shampoos will make my hair greasy too quickly, but I have not had that problem here. The scent is fresh, but not overpowering.
Crystal H.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this shampoo. It smells really clean and floral without coming across perfume-y. It lathers really nicely, not necessarily a creamy lather, more airy. When I use it to wash my bangs out in the sink in the mornings, they are gorgeous without conditioner or styling product. When I use it to wash my whole head of hair, I do use conditioner, because my hair is long. I imagine the shorter haired gals who don't have to worry so much about tangling will love this and be able to skip conditioning.
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
From dull boring hair to great extra volume added to create new hairstyles . I love this smells great too.
Kayla L.
Larned, KS
I am trying to grow my hair out but also it is very thin, will this thicken it up any?
Brittany E.
I have very thin hair and its flat will this give my hair some volume?