BY NICK CHAVEZ BEVERLY HILLS

Nick Chavez Advanced Volume Hairspray establishes lift and a strong hold. This fine mist design spray is great for creating voluminous styles and its versatile formula can be used as a setting product, blow-out spray, root lifter or a flexible finishing spray. Features UV protectants to guard hair and shield color against the sun s damaging rays. Advance Volume Hairspray. see more...

Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
The best volumizing spray I've ever used. I tried this about eight years ago, and nothing has beaten it to this day. I still haven't repurchased it, as I go through sprays like a demon, but when my 20% holiday coupon arrives from Ulta, it shall be mine again. Very fine mist, makes your roots stand at attention, and the volume lasts for days.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I'm giving this hair spray a high score because if I want some hair spray that is super strong for an up-do, this is the product. Its not the product for everyday. Its super sticky. Even though it super sticky, I didn't have any problems with the spray getting sticky or the pump getting too much buildup that it had to be cleaned.
Rodmary T.
I really love this product I recommend it extensively, it has an excellent relation price and quality, it is the best I have tried of this brand.
How do i get this
wisconsin
Id like to reveiw this product
Please help me