Nice'n Clean Nice N Clean Non-Scratching/Non-Streaking/Anti-Fog Lens Cleaning Wipes, 30 ct uploaded by Karen S.Nice'n Clean Nice N Clean Non-Scratching/Non-Streaking/Anti-Fog Lens Cleaning Wipes, 30 ct uploaded by Nikki S.

BY NICE N CLEAN #39 in Contact Lens Solution

Nice 'n Clean Lens Cleaning Wipes 30 Count see more...

• Are these safe for the surfaces of TVs, tablets and phones?1 Answers
Berenika K.
These lens wipes are just great. They are individually packed pre-moistened wipes ready for use. I used to clean my eye/sun glasses with bounty and water (that would sometimes scratch the surface) or with a special cloth that generally comes with your glasses. However, I have always despised using it as it would only create smears on my glasses. These wipes clean my glasses without leaving behind any smears or smudges. The lens wipes are also great to use on other products such as camera lens or touch screen devices.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. So convenient to toss a few of these in my purse or bag and avoid the bulk of a lens cleaner bottle and risk it breaking and spilling. These work great, and don't have the harsh cleanser smell that I've experienced with other lens wipes. I got a box of 100 of these at Walmart for a great price. Nice'n Clean Nice N Clean Non-Scratching/Non-Streaking/Anti-Fog Lens Cleaning Wipes, 30 ct
Melanie A.
Cordova, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these safe for the surfaces of TVs, tablets and phones?