Nice'n Clean uploaded by kristen b.Nice'n Clean uploaded by Elizabeth P.Nice'n Clean uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY NICE N CLEAN

DeAndrea M.
Use to clean my glasses because they get dirty often. These wipes helps to get them squeaky clean. You have to pay attention to how you clean the glasses or it can leave streaks. Make sure to clean from top to bottom and be firm and you should have no problems.
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
We just purchased a brand new car about 3 weeks ago and it has a huge LED screen for the radio and etc! Right off the back it had many finger prints from everyone touching it! I Immediately thought of purchasing little wipes to keep in the car to clean the screen! I found these baby's! My gosh these little things are PERFECT! It is perfectly moist (not to wet and not to dry) it is packaged in a small and travel friendly. There is no smell. And the best thing about it is leaves NO LINT behinds! I can't go a day with out using these Nice'nClean Lens Wipes! Not only do I use it for the car, I use them for my sunglasses and my camera lens I use for my YouTube channel! Best product I ever used compared to the other wipes!
Rica N.
Clarksville
I love them. I can finally see tho my glasses. And it last for several days even weeks. Depending on how good o clean them . they ain't too wet nor too dry. Decent amount of wipes for the price .
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought these at Walmart. I thought maybe they would be as good as the equate branded lens wipes. It felt like it just smudge everything around and I couldn't feel it clean like the equate.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
These wipes are simply the best on the market. One wipe is able to clean my glasses, my tablet screen and my cell phone screen. And, they are super expensive.
Tammy V.
Works wonders on smudged dirty glasses. Cleans your smart phone screen as well! Really love this product.