BY NICE!

Smart. Quality. Everyday. Contains 50% Less Sodium Than Our Regular Product. Sodium Content Has Been Reduced From 180&Nbsp;Mg To 90 Mg Per Serving. A Whole Lotta Nuts 0 G Trans Fat, No Cholesterol Made In India, Brazil, And Vietnam see more...

Nice! Whole Cashews Lightly Salted with Sea Salt
  • "I love cashews in general but these lightly salted ones are delicious and the sea salt gives the flavor a boost" in 2 reviews
  • "I love cashews so I would definitely buy this brand again." in 1 review
  • "Great for a quick snack after class." in 1 review
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Walgreens sells a wide variety of Nice! products. I am a cashew lover since a little girl, and I found their cashews absolutely delicious. Always fresh and priced comparably with other brands, usually a little cheaper.
Trisha H.
Downers grove, IL
Yum! I love the kick of sea salt instead of regular salt. I love cashews so I would definitely buy this brand again. They sell this at Walgreens.
Kristen T.
Spring, TX
Great for a quick snack after class. Helps satisfy my need to eat something salty. Also great as a healthy road trip snack
Catherine s.
I love cashews especially nice brand because Walgreens have sale on then every week they have big bags for 299 I love them
Amanda B.
Nampa, ID
So yummy! These Cashews are excellent! Nice and plump and sweet nuts, with the yumy salt. Makes me want some now!
Madina A.
Alyssa B.
I love the kick of sea salt instead of regular salt.
I love cashews so I would definitely buy this brand again.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Love these. better than most name brand cashwes and the sea salt adds just the right balance. great value too
Kaulen M.
Little Rock, AR
Between Cashews and Almonds I don't know which are my favorite but I love these. They are salted just right.
Teddi D.
I'm definitely a fan of the Nice products at Walgreens and these cashews are no exception! Delicious