BY NICE!

Perfect in the Kitchen & Microwave Ovens. 75 Square Feet. 75.7 ft x 11.9 in Wrap sandwiches and desserts for bag lunch.  Line the counter when rolling out pastry, measuring, mixing or grating.  Use between burgers and other meats when freezing for easier separation.  Makes a tent over roast to retain heat, but permits excess steam to escape.  Cover dishes and casseroles to reduce splatters.  Place frozen snacks on a sheet and cook as directed.  Line the bottom of the microwave to catch messy spills. see more...

Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is quite the bang for your buck.  This is affordable and gets the job done. I use this to cover bacon in the microwave to keep the fat from splashing all over.  The paper makes the bacon crispy and is easy to pull off of the bacon without leaving paper pieces on the bacon
Dana S.
Wax paper is great to have whether you are doing crafts or baking. I use this all the time when I am baking especially when I am coating things in chocolate so they do not stick to the pan. You can always find this really cheap and it is sold everywhere!
Sheena B.
Lynn Haven, FL
This was helpful in my projects to tint mason jars. I bought it because it was cheap but was surprised at the quality! It was great! I use it for baking now.
Trelsie T.
Philadelphia, PA
I use these when I'm making brownies, cookies, or cakes, it saves me oil and flour or shorten, its great, but sometimes it sticks
Eudine T.
Boston, MA
Great for baking I love baking so it comes in very handy on a regular basis. Helps keeps food from sticking to the pan.
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
YOU NEED WAX PAPER!
Yami E.
Great product you can use it for many things such as when cooking or in an art class.