BY NICE! #15 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

whitney b.
I love the nice brand. Anything i use seems to be a hit!! These particular paper towels are amazing!!!!!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
The nice brand is affordable and very dependable brand I like these paper towels they work just as well as any of the name brand
Victoria S.
So what i love about this is the fact its not expensive and does a great job. We always have it on roll in the house as we use it to clean up small messes. Its great for every family especially with small children it comes in handy and you wont mind using it alot because its affordable.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert
Not the best but good when times where hard this is the brand I would get because I shop a lot at CVS totally would recommend if you need towel paper because this is affordable . Don't get fooled check the sales because sometimes the other brands are cheaper and are better
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
At my house when we go to cvs we but these there so good its like buy a exspencive brand of paper towels it picks up just like it need to very effective for very nice and affordable paper towel i think i got it for 99 cents. will recommend to others in need of good cheap paper towel.
Kendra M.
Decorator Expert
These are actually so bad compared to any other brand. I usually only buy store brand items but these are just not good.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
The suit my needs and are priced right! They work well and are offered at a variety of sizes, patterns, and sheets sizes. They are as effective as you expect and do the job! I love when Walgreen's has some good sales on their Nice products.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Decorator Expert
Our go to paper towels. The sizes are perfect, you can always find them at a great price and are very effective.
hang n.
Pflugerville, TX
They are kind of thin but overall it does the job for the price you pay. :-)
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Decorator Expert
Nice paper towels are great to have stocked and they work just as good as other brands ,plus they're quilted