BY NICE! #15 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

whitney b.
I love the nice brand. Anything i use seems to be a hit!! These particular paper towels are amazing!!!!!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
The nice brand is affordable and very dependable brand I like these paper towels they work just as well as any of the name brand
Victoria S.
So what i love about this is the fact its not expensive and does a great job. We always have it on roll in the house as we use it to clean up small messes. Its great for every family especially with small children it comes in handy and you wont mind using it alot because its affordable.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
At my house when we go to cvs we but these there so good its like buy a exspencive brand of paper towels it picks up just like it need to very effective for very nice and affordable paper towel i think i got it for 99 cents. will recommend to others in need of good cheap paper towel.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Decorator Expert
Nice paper towels are great to have stocked and they work just as good as other brands ,plus they're quilted
Paola C.
I would totally recommend these paper towels. I gotta have them always in my kitchen
Veronica T.
Love em! Conveniently at our corner Walgreens. Great price. Cleans geat on spills and even stickiness.
Carmela C.
Similar to the competitive brand, I have purchased this from my hometown Walgreen's. To be honest, I love how it cleans up water and other dirt.
amanda m.
These are good quality. At least i think. I usually use to clean up spills!!!
Alison C.
Always a fan of Nice! products. So much more affordable than brand name items. Love the towels because they are sturdy and you only need one or two squares to get the job done. I think I usually pay between $1-$1.29.