BY NICE! #15 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This is the Walgreens brand of paper towels and let me tell you, these babies really work! They pick up spills really effectively, and It is also nice and soft so it doesn't rough up your hands. They are pretty inexpensive which is also great and I would totally repurchase them again! (which I will, because lets be honest I shop at Walgreens ALL the time!)
Kathleen T.
Fort Smith, AR
It does the job just as well as other brands its Nice. I love a good paper towel that gets the job done with one towel and this brand defiantly does that. It isn't my usual brand because it is not sold at my usual market but when I go to where it is sold (Walgreens) it is my choice in the middle of a 2 a.m. emergency medicine run!
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
If you find yourself frequently cleaning up big messes, Nice! paper towels may not the best pick for your home; I found this brand to be kind of weak, they rip easily when wet. Plus side, They don't leave behind much lint and they were are the thickest I have seen. These Walgreen's towels are just average in all ways even in cleaning spills and leaks..
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Every store has its cheap general brand and NIce belongs to Walgreens. Of course its not at durable compared to Brawny but for a $1 you cant complain! Its sturdier than the dollar store brand so why not buy if on a budget or running out of funds. Hey its even worth it for a camping trip and one time use!
Harmony G.
Marion, IA
These paper towels are decent enough, considering their price. They're much cheaper than name brands but it's definitely a case of "you get what you pay for". You'll definitely get more absorbance from a brand like Bounty, and you'll use less, so in the long run you're paying the same either way.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert
Not the best but good when times where hard this is the brand I would get because I shop a lot at CVS totally would recommend if you need towel paper because this is affordable . Don't get fooled check the sales because sometimes the other brands are cheaper and are better
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
These work just as well as the leading brands. they aren't cheaply made in my opinion and have cleaned up a lot of spills and messes and you don't have to use half a roll on one mess. I use one maybe two max , they also are way cheaper than the leading brands
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
I always go to Walgreens to buy a roll of paper towels when we are going to go road trip somewhere or going to camp out for the weekend so you don't have to carry around a huge package. These are also at a great price and individually wrapped which I love.
Kalin O.
This is a very cheap brand. I would buy more expensive paper towels if I could afford it. They're very thin and don't clean up spills as well as some other brands. They also rip easily. That being said, they're cheap so I suppose just buy more if you run out
Tess M.
Milwaukee, WI
They get the job done but you might have to use twice as many than other brands. I normally use a lot of paper towels for cooking and cleaning but I like to reuse them if I'm cleaning multiple countertops. I can't do that with the nice paper towels.