BY NICE! #15 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

veronica r.
queen village, New York
I have be used wet stuff food and used to clean the table the count and the floor i be buy this on sale well used the coupon
Sara M.
They work well and last long time. I purchase these every time I need paper towels. They are inexpensive and durable, too.
Nayeli G.
They have helped me by absorbing the mostly a lot of liquid and it helps me by not having to use a lot more than I used to
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
The Nice! Brand is a great off brand through Walgreens. The paper towels are great and do not rip easily while cleaning.
Marvelis T.
These paper towels are okay. They are really just good for light messes they do not absorb very well but they are cheap.
Kendra M.
Decorator Expert
These are actually so bad compared to any other brand. I usually only buy store brand items but these are just not good.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
These are kinda thin and I feel like I have to use more because it doesn't absorb that much liquid and it tears so easily
Tracy C.
Just as good as leading brands and the does a decent job! These are usually on sale and even when not the price is right
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Decorator Expert
Very cheap paper towels. Although they are affordable they lack the sturdiness of a good paper towel and break easily.
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Decorator Expert
Good absorbablity. Pretty strong. We use them for everything. Pretty cheap. Go on doe at Walgreens often. I like them.