BY NICE! #16 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

Amber C.
These towels get the job done. The roll could definitely be a bit bigger though. I often find myself out of towels before the week is up.
Mandy B.
Shreveport, LA
These paper towels are durable and cheap. we use a lot of paper towels around our house for everything from cleaning to blowing our nose.
Maria G.
I love these paper towels they clean up the mess great. they are strong and sturdy. i love how thick they feel and clean up the mess.
Gloria R.
I like the brand nice for emergency when I run out of my regular paper towels. They are good for backups they sometimes break easily.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I work at Walgreens where these paper towels are available. They work very well and they are for a cheap price. Highly recommend.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
These paper towels are affordable and get the job done. They aren't super strong but they do do a nice job of cleaning up messes
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
The nice brand is affordable and very dependable brand I like these paper towels they work just as well as any of the name brand
Jessica G.
Well priced but you also get what your pay for. I go threw a lot more of the nice brand then others but more in my price range
Ria R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love nice paper towels, the quality is great and it is strong. it can be compared to popular brands and is priced reasonable.
veronica r.
queen village, New York
I have be used wet stuff food and used to clean the table the count and the floor i be buy this on sale well used the coupon