BY NICE! #15 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Decorator Expert
Works just as good as name brand. It also last in usage.. It picks up liquids eve well.
Glenda M.
Nice paper towels are great and not that expensive. They work as well as the high brand of paper towels.
Yessania F.
Amarillo, TX
Very great product for drying your hands. I woulsnt recommend it for any extra dutie cleaning except for a little table wipe or to wipe you face and hands.
Maria G.
I love these paper towels they clean up the mess great. they are strong and sturdy. i love how thick they feel and clean up the mess.
Olivia B.
These are pretty decent towels, they of course aren't as strong and absorbent as the leading brands. However in my opinion is a paper towel is a paper towel and I think these are a great price.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
Great price great product. I love the price and I love target products. Sometimes on sale and always dependable I love the way these feel. Great value and always available. I would recommend to friends and family
Leah K.
Sheboygan, WI
Very comparable to bounty and has a much better price I almost always use these when I have to buy them at Walgreens
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
This paper towel brand works good. It is a cheaper version of what seems to be bounty. It doesn't shred and cleans well. I definitely recommend this brand of papertowels. :)
Mary W.
These paper towels are great. They really hold up which is great! I really like these
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Decorator Expert
Good absorbablity. Pretty strong. We use them for everything. Pretty cheap. Go on doe at Walgreens often. I like them.