BY NICE! #16 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

Mary D.
Pretty good for store brand definitely gets the job done I feel like I use the same amount of towels for a clean up as I would for other brands. Decent paper towels
Tiffany T.
Shreveport, LA
The paper towels absorbs really well. They keep my hands dry after washing them. In the past, I have found (sometimes) to smell like seafood. It may be cause because of where they are stored before shelving.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Nice works great and is really nicely quoted through everything you're told you're going to even very soft to the touch and through factor and fordable for the average person really like it to anybody who is asking.... recommend nice ultra quilted paper towels large roll
Natalee R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These paper towels are nice but I prefer bounty more because they get the job done better. But these still get the job done I just find myself using more towels
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I tried these at work and they are okay. I would prefer other brands but these do their job. I tend to have to use more than one if I want to get the job done .
Heather H.
Chicago
I buy the nice brand usually when I'm on a budget. They do the job but i find them to be a bit thin and noticed i have to use more when I'm cleaning up a spill.
Jessica C.
Can get the job done, but I found them to be very thin and weak. This causes you to have to use more, and this is very wasteful. Overall, not my top choice .
MaryAnn F.
I love the Nice! products. They're perfect for picking up on the way home from work or school. Cheap, convenient, and just as effective as the name brands.
Tiffany B.
Oakland
I really noticed a big difference in how much liqued these can soak up compared to other brands. Which is always a good thing when it comes to paper towls.
Yessania F.
Amarillo, TX
Very great product for drying your hands. I woulsnt recommend it for any extra dutie cleaning except for a little table wipe or to wipe you face and hands.