BY NICE! #15 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

Brenda V.
This cheap but it still does a very good job in cleaning you can get it at cvs
Monique G.
This product is great. It gets the job done great without ripping. One gets the job done. I am pleased. They are absolutely affordable. Very reasonably priced. I love them. I would definitely buy them again and I would recommend them to anyone.
veronica r.
queen village, New York
I have be used wet stuff food and used to clean the table the count and the floor i be buy this on sale well used the coupon
Marshay H.
These work just as well as the branded paper towels. I don't mind buying them.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Walgreens brand, decently priced and a fine paper towel, noting sets it apart from other paper towel brands though
Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
Great store brand, great value and price. It works just as well as the name brands for higher price. I make sure I stock up when on sale.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Decent stuff. inexpensive and decent quality. good to get if you want something to decently do the job.
Haley P.
Wichita , KS
Nice paper towels for the low cost! Could be more durable , but I would use and plan on buying again
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I've picked these up at the drugstore when I ran out of the name brand I normally get. they get the job done, not much else to say really
Day A.
Arlington, TX
These aren't extremely absorbent but they get the job done like if your hands just got a little dirty