BY NICE! #16 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

Ariel M.
This is one of the few paper towel rolls you can use to clean without using the whole roll. The large size lasts a long time and is super absorbent. They are very cheap and I would recommend purchasing these
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
These paper towels are simply okay. They are a little thinner than I would prefer but using enough will obviously still do the job. On the other hand, these are an inexpensive fix for cleaning towels.
Nancy C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Nice is an ok brand. The quality is ok. The price is good too. They are good paper towels you don't need to use a lot to clean up a mess. They are effective and affordable. Recommend them to others.
Olivia B.
These are pretty decent towels, they of course aren't as strong and absorbent as the leading brands. However in my opinion is a paper towel is a paper towel and I think these are a great price.
Melissa L.
Long Beach, CA
I love that these paper towels are heavy duty so I literally only have to use one sheet and they're cheap! So why pay a lot of money for a more expensive brand that's not heavy duty when I can buy this brand that's heavy duty and cheap , I'd recommended to anyone
Monique G.
This product is great. It gets the job done great without ripping. One gets the job done. I am pleased. They are absolutely affordable. Very reasonably priced. I love them. I would definitely buy them again and I would recommend them to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
This paper towel brand works good. It is a cheaper version of what seems to be bounty. It doesn't shred and cleans well. I definitely recommend this brand of papertowels. :)
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like to purchase these paper towels once in awhile. They're very cheap and do the job. I feel like paper towel rips very easily though but for the price they're great.
Sem K.
Great paper towels! They hold up pretty well and can absorb a good amount of liquids for those messy spills. They're also soft enough for your hands and even face.
Megan A.
It's very rare for me to find paper towels that don't work well. I also rarely need to really test a paper towel. As long as it doesn't tear while I'm cleaning a mirror or window with Windex I'm pretty satisfied.