BY NICE! #15 in Paper Towels

No more sweating the small stuff. Feel confident conquering any size spill with our flex-a-size paper towels. Use these strong and absorbent two-ply sheets to clean up all of life s ®oops® moments in a flash. Each sheet measures 11 in. x 6 in. for a total of 55.5 sq. ft. see more...

Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This is the Walgreens brand of paper towels and let me tell you, these babies really work! They pick up spills really effectively, and It is also nice and soft so it doesn't rough up your hands. They are pretty inexpensive which is also great and I would totally repurchase them again! (which I will, because lets be honest I shop at Walgreens ALL the time!)
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
If you find yourself frequently cleaning up big messes, Nice! paper towels may not the best pick for your home; I found this brand to be kind of weak, they rip easily when wet. Plus side, They don't leave behind much lint and they were are the thickest I have seen. These Walgreen's towels are just average in all ways even in cleaning spills and leaks..
Kathleen T.
Fort Smith, AR
It does the job just as well as other brands its Nice. I love a good paper towel that gets the job done with one towel and this brand defiantly does that. It isn't my usual brand because it is not sold at my usual market but when I go to where it is sold (Walgreens) it is my choice in the middle of a 2 a.m. emergency medicine run!
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Every store has its cheap general brand and NIce belongs to Walgreens. Of course its not at durable compared to Brawny but for a $1 you cant complain! Its sturdier than the dollar store brand so why not buy if on a budget or running out of funds. Hey its even worth it for a camping trip and one time use!
Harmony G.
Marion, IA
These paper towels are decent enough, considering their price. They're much cheaper than name brands but it's definitely a case of "you get what you pay for". You'll definitely get more absorbance from a brand like Bounty, and you'll use less, so in the long run you're paying the same either way.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
At my house when we go to cvs we but these there so good its like buy a exspencive brand of paper towels it picks up just like it need to very effective for very nice and affordable paper towel i think i got it for 99 cents. will recommend to others in need of good cheap paper towel.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Not the best but good when times where hard this is the brand I would get because I shop a lot at CVS totally would recommend if you need towel paper because this is affordable . Don't get fooled check the sales because sometimes the other brands are cheaper and are better
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Nice works great and is really nicely quoted through everything you're told you're going to even very soft to the touch and through factor and fordable for the average person really like it to anybody who is asking.... recommend nice ultra quilted paper towels large roll
Melissa L.
Long Beach, CA
I love that these paper towels are heavy duty so I literally only have to use one sheet and they're cheap! So why pay a lot of money for a more expensive brand that's not heavy duty when I can buy this brand that's heavy duty and cheap , I'd recommended to anyone
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
These work just as well as the leading brands. they aren't cheaply made in my opinion and have cleaned up a lot of spills and messes and you don't have to use half a roll on one mess. I use one maybe two max , they also are way cheaper than the leading brands